Dangerous Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Dangerous Business

+8
Sarah Connor
Bridget McEvans
Chloe Fraser
Raylan Givens
Jade
Rubi Malone
Richard Alpert
Elena Fisher
12 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Cat and Mouse

Post  Rubi Malone Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 pm

"In a .. bathing robe" Richard mumbled "In a goddamn bathing robe!" Rubi nodded and headed after the guy. Obviously trying to hide, it was obvious that .. it was him.
She was runnung after him, shooting, trying to make him falter, to fall. But nah, he turned left, right, left, right, pushing several hotel inhabitants aside.
His men were meanwhile trying to take care of Elena and Richard, who were still in the restaurant of the big hotel, they were just trying to protect themselves, hiding behind tables, looking for shelter and .. a plan! After a while, Rubi simply lost track of him and stood there, catching her breath. "Goddamn it!" she hissed, heading to her room so she could get dressed.
Done in less than 5 minutes, she found him as she was heading down the corridor.
She pressed herself against a wall, to hide, and wait 'till he'd come closer, and he did. Ha! Perfect chance! She smashed the back of her gun over his face and he fainted. "Jackpot!" the killer grinned and bound his hand and feet, pulling him in their room.
Done with that, she headed back downstairs to Elena and Richard.
"Wow!" she shouted, not a second too late getting out of the way of a bullet rain. She pulled her guns, the room was empty, just Matthew's men and her friends.
Jumping over some smashed tables, she shot them, made a roll, kicked the next ones, closest to her and turned to Elena and Richard, telling them to follow her.
They quickly did and they were finally savely back in their room .. together with the cought Matthew.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Time for answeres

Post  Richard Alpert Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 pm

The trio stood in front of Matthew who looked shocked back. There was a moment of silence when Matthew said “You all thought it would be this easy didn’t ya!?” The trio still stared at him. “DIDN’T YA!?” he yelled at them in anger and tried to get out of the tight ropes around his wrists. Rubi walked towards him “Yeh, we did” she said with a grin. While she stepped away from them and went to the bathroom to take care of some wounds she received while protecting her friends, Richard and Elena still stared towards the tied up man. “Whaddaya looking at!?” Matthew said in full disgust. Elena walked upon him and slapped him in his face. “That’s for ruining my trip to Cambodia!” Matthew just replied with “Bitch” and before Elena could slap again Richard grabbed her arm and said, "wait! He doesn’t deserve it". The blonde woman agreed and sighed. “Haha, you don’t need to stop her” Matthew said with a grin on his face. “You got me, and you all want revenge. I can’t expect that you will let me live. Even though..." He started to grin more, "A bloke like you won’t even think of hurting me!” Richard stared towards the man in full anger. This time it was Elena’s turn to calm him down. “Wow wow!” She grabbed the taxi driver when he was about to punch Matthew. “You have any idea what you have done to us!?” the taxi driver yelled towards him, “you made our trip a living hell!” Matthew just grinned more. “You guys need to stop this shit for a second” Rubi said when she came back in. “It only pleases him.” She picked up her katana sword and walked upon Matthew. Suddenly fear came into his eyes and Rubi said “It’s time we get some answers from this shithead.”
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Viva la America!

Post  Rubi Malone Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:19 pm

"And why do you think should I answer? It's you who needs them, and to get answers, you need a person who is alive, right?" Rubi spit out at his words and snorted. "Bastard. But what if we may don't even need you?" she bent down, placing her finger under his chin, forcing him to look at her "Ah, ah, ah .. who thinks of spitting into a woman's face" she grinned and slapped his face, so the saliva is running down his chin. He began to growl lightly. "Oh look who's getting angry now" she smirked and crossed her arms, her katana back on her back. She had other ways.
Elena and Richard stared at her all amazed .. and lightly scared.
"You think I am your big win, ah? So why don't you kill me" "Cuz there might be more in your business, means I can make more money"
He sighed and wrinkles his foread, glaring all angry at her "I can tell you so much that I am just part of a huge thing that contains so much more than just some drug dealing, with the drugs, we simply get everyone addicted and once they are all addicted .. guess what?" "Oh the all-time-fav "I will take over the world" thingy, right?" she rolled her eyes as he nodded with a stupid grin on his face.
"Fine" She suddenly pulled her gun and shot his shoulder. He screamed in pain, before she pressed her hand against his mouth, the katana in the other, aiming at his throat "I can make this pretty painful for you .. and long, very long. Believe me, I have time. So you better hurry, telling me the important shit" she shot again and he yelped. Rubi saw something out of the corner of her eyes, some drugs, in his pocket. She got them out there and looked at it. Small pills, one half blue, the other white. She lifted an eyebrow and suddenly thrusted the pills down his throat and waited till he swallowed, not even trying to be gentle. "Now .. who are you really working for?" she stepped back, crossing her arms again. "Pst .. you better whipe that off" Elena whispered to Richard, meaning the blood dripping off Matthew's chair. He nodded, headed into the bathroom and got some toilet paper. "We'll simply say you had your period" Richard nodded Elena's way. Elena just blinked at him. "Sorry .." he mumbled.
Matthew meanwhile began to laugh quietly, insane. Rubi just waited "He is in Amerrrrrrrrrrrrrrica! Viva la Amerrrrrrrrica!" he shouted like a retard. "Dammnit" Rubi cursed and just this very second, the police broke through their hotel room door. "Hands behind the head! Quickly!" she sighed, rolled her eyes. Richard and Elena immediatelly following their advice. Rubi pulled her Katana and simply did what she did best. Killing.
She slid the guy's chest open, the other one lost his head and the third pretty much all his arms and legs before he fell aside, lifeless.
"Outta here!" Rubi yelled, grabbing Elena's and Richard's hand, running down the corridors, down the stairs, passing a thousand police men. No more tourists where in the hotel.
"Fuck!" she hissed again, kicking the guys out of the way whenever they came to close, Elena and Richard actually doing a pretty good job, helping her with that.
Finally the got out of the hotel and jumped into a taxi. "To the airport, goddamn it!" she shouted at the driver "Okay, okay!" he immediatelly hit the engine and with a loud growl the car started driving. "Faster, please!" he sighed but did as he got told.
"Thanks!" they jumped out of the car as quick as they had jumped into it, left him some money "Hey! That's not enough!" he yelled after them, but they were already too far away.
"Hello" the woman at the counter greeted them friendly. "Yea, yea. Three tickets to .. to .." she was looking at the board above, trying to quickly get any destination at all "Washington!" "Three tickets to Washington .. just a second" the woman left with a smile. "Oh man .." Rubi sighed and rolled her eyes, turning around to keep the area under observation.
After what it felt like forever, the woman finally gave them the cards, Richard payed with his mastercard.
They headed to the plane which was about to take off any minute, waited impatiently and finally got on there.
As soon as they were in the air .. they sighed relieved.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Though...

Post  Elena Fisher Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:56 pm

"Holy crap... what kind of trip is that? Miami to China, China to Cambodia and now... back to Washington? Oh well, not that I ain't used to it anyway", Elena sighed, looking out of the window - as usual. "Don't worry, it's probably only Southamerica, Europe, Africa and Australia left", Rubi smiled ironically. "Oh yeah... cheering me up a lot." Richard was busy looking out of the window like a retard, trying to make out anything looking like Washington. "Hey, calm down, we just started ten minutes ago, y'know it's usually taking a while to get from Asia to the eastcoast", the journalist smirked. Richard seemed excited to see the capitol, Rubi seemed to enjoy the fact she could make even more money, if she kills the whole organisation Matthew belongs to and Elena seemed to be thinking about what she's doing too much. "So what exactly are we even looking for now?", she started another conversation. "For something called The Crimsons. That Thomas guy told me about them the day before. It's probably that clan, the bastard was talking about", Rubi answered with a subtle voice. "He did what?! Why didn't you tell us!?", Elena said, lifting one eyebrown. "I wanted to be sure and wait till Matthew said it... I mean we can not just trust his mercenary guys", the killer went on. "We can't trust him either?! What if he's laughing his ass of now, heading to the other end of the world and going on with his weird plans?!" "Calm down, sunshine. It's allright, he's telling the truth. He's too villain to joke us around", Rubi answered with a satisfyied look and crossed her arms. "Tho'..." "Though what?!" "We don't have any idea where to go to..."
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

https://dangerousbusiness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty history freak

Post  Richard Alpert Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Third flight in just one week. Richard became used to flying now. He didn’t disliked it as much as he used to. And really didn’t bother at the moment because he was flying to Washington! He went further looking down but all he saw was clouds. The taxi driver sighed and Elena kept telling him it won’t be long. So to kill the time he joined up with the conversation of the two woman.
“You know we could do some sightseeing first!” Richard suggested. “And then we can find out where the specific building is where these “Crimsons” are.” Elena chuckled and said “You want to sightsee because?” “Well I’ve always wanted to visit Washington!” he replied with a big smile. “Oh dear, a history freak once again?” Rubi replied with a annoyed face. “Please don’t tell me you like books…” Richard grinned “no!” he said afterwards. “I love the buildings there, and indeed the history fascinates me.” Elena looked towards the taxi driver with big eyes “you like history?” she said. “Yeh, I do.” Richard grinned proud.
After hours of talking and getting some sleep as well, they landed in Washington’s National airport. Richard almost raced towards the exit and Elena and Rubi had trouble to keep up with him. When they reached the exit they saw the taxi driver his head coming up over the crowd then down again and then back up. When they reached him he was actually jumping up and down to see a glimpse of the places he wanted to see. But you could only see the Washington Monument, standing miles away, proudly in the sun. Rubi sighed and walked further when Elena laughed and grabbed Richard’s hand and said “Come on let’s see if we can get a closer look then.” She winked and the trio again began another journey.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Richard's wish becomes true.

Post  Rubi Malone Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:35 pm

"Hey! Don't I know you?" a police man asked Rubi. "No, perv." and she walked on. "Hey! I didn't mean it that way, Miss .. aren't you this Rubi Malone?" "No. I am Barney the dinosaur, now shut the fuck up" the police man stood there with an open mouth, scratching the back of his head through his police hat. He shook his head and turned around. "Phew .. that was close" Elena gasped as she came up to Rubi, along with Richard. "So you are Barney?" he asked. Rubi just rolled her eyes and went on.
Pretty soon there were deep in the big city, crazy police and abulance cars racing by, making sounds like Alien Attack 2. Cars were honking, lights were flashing and the sun setting. "Ah .. America!" Richard grinned, taking a deep breath of the polluted air. "What about some burgers and a beer? I am dying if I don't get a beer" Rubi grunted and headed for a Hot Dog stall. They bought some fast food and Rubi emptied 3 bottles of beer, which obviously improved her mood and then they went on. "Booking a hotel would be nice and then we shall .. go on Richard's sightseeing tour?" Rubi proposed. Richard clapped his hand all excited and grinned big at Elena, she sighed but smiled "Okay, okay .. off we go."
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Guns in the US

Post  Elena Fisher Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 pm

"You and sightseeing? You?", Elena grinned sarcasticly. "Yeah, me. We won't ever figure out where that hideout is anyway, so why not watching some boring old buildings?", the killer said, when Richard started to look angry. "They're not boring!", he replied. "They are. And now come on, find a hotel", she crossed her arms and went in front of her two friends, still armed with her sword and two guns. Which was the main reason, the tourists and people looked at the trio all the time they were heading to the next motel.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty More firepower...

Post  Richard Alpert Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 pm

As they went along in the city Richard watched his eyes out. Rubi just went straight on without even looking. She knew where she went only her two friends didn’t knew yet. When they got out of all the tourism groups and headed for an alley way, Rubi suddenly stopped. While turning around she said “I think we need more than just me to shoot people, since we’re all in the same mess”. Richard glared towards Elena who stared back. “What do you mean by that?” Richard asked with turning his head toward Rubi. “We need more firepower” “But that’s insane!” Elena said. “You can’t just expect US to shoot some people!” Richard really didn’t loved the sound of it either. He had no experience whatsoever with a gun, and shooting people? No way! Then Elena asked Rubi a question the taxi driver wished she never asked, “So where do we even get guns!?” “Just right around the corner” Rubi replied with a small grin. “You where planning this all along?” Richard said towards her. “Maybe” the problem solver replied and she took off again.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty You really do like America, don't you?

Post  Rubi Malone Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 pm

The two friends gave each other a meaningful look, before following their weird companion.
Soon they found themselves in a big gun store, filled with all kinds of weapons. And they've seldom seen such a big grin on Rubi's face. "Here, what about those?" she asked, putting two long, slim pistols in Richard's hands and two smaller ones, coloured black and white, in Elena's. Without awaiting their answers, she bought them, with a creditcard, no one, probably not even Rubi, knew about.
As soon as they had been heading in, they headed out to find a hotel, the guns well protected and hidden in a small bag they bought along, which Richard was carrying right now.
They found a small motel, which didn't look too bad, the guy at the counter didn't seem to be all that interested in who they were and where they came from, just gave them a room and left them alone, heading towards a door for workers only.
Walking upstairs they came to an old, shabby looking room, with medium sized beds, a small bathroom with just a shower and a basin in it and one big cupboard, which was all there were as furniture. A window was giving sight of the street they've been walking on as they headed in. "Mmm .." Elena moaned and looked around, not looking too happily. "Hey look .. only for a few nights, we'll do Richard's sightseeing tour, look around and once we have hints, change hotel .. and when we get them all, all of us will have plenty of money" Rubi said, to Elena's surprise really nice and with a soft smile on her face "You really do like America, don't chu?" the killer just grinned as an answer.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Alright

Post  Elena Fisher Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:06 pm

"Alright, we'll rest for a bit, then we go outside starting the tour. It's only around 12 now, so we'll be fine by that", Elena suggested. "Agreed. We better take our weapons with us, just in case they will search for us or anythng unexpected happens" "Unexpected?", Elena lifted one eyebrown as an answer to Rubi's words. "I said just in case", Rubi grinned. "I don't like this, but as long as I'm seeing my stuff, I agree", Richard smirked. "I'm already too much into all of this anyway, so I'll stay with you until we get that bastard down. And we could still go back to Cambodia in the end after all", the journalist smiled and sat down on her small bed. "I had worse", she sighed, lying down with her normal clothes on.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty the right spot

Post  Richard Alpert Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:05 pm

When they were all relaxing at the hotel, they didn’t knew Matthew was on their trail again. Cause he knew, where they were looking for. But it seemed they hadn't found the right place yet! The tree showered, eat something and then went outside on the, sunny but full of people, street. For safety they looked around first if they saw no one suspicious. Richard looked up to the windows of the hotel where they just came from, and read the name “Hotel Falcor.” “Hm, Weird name for a hotel” he mumbled. When they went around through the city again, it all seemed safe. But the trio didn’t knew they were being wanted for Matthew’s men. Sooner or later they will find them.
“Well, it seems we’re finally at the right spot aren’t we Richard?” Elena said. Rubi watched interesting towards the big statue of Lincoln. They were at the Lincoln Memorial. Their first stop. Richard watched with big eyes and nodded at Elena’s question. After some sightseeing there. They walked to the National Mall, where all the museums are. “Oh great, museums” Rubi said with a straight face. “What’s wrong about museums!?” Richard asked her very surprised. “It’s not the museum itself,” Rubi added with a faint smile. “I once had a job which all started in a museum, and ended up with bringing a fucking book towards someone.” Elena stared at her and the taxi driver as well. “Well I don’t want to spoil the fun!” Rubi then added. “Let’s go inside!” And as they entered someone was following them.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty They are here

Post  Rubi Malone Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:08 pm

(sorry for my late reply D: FALCOR!)
Rubi went in determined, her arms crossed as always. "Welcome!" a tour guide guy welcomed them with outstretched arms. Rubi just rolled her eyes and passed him, looking at the thing herself. Elena and Richard gave each other a confused look, shrugged and apologized, told the guy that they'd like to look it the things themselves, he nodded smiling. So soon the group was heading through the huge museum, Rubi trying not to give too many snappy comments or answers, Richard totally amazed and happy and Elena, lightly bored but happy to see Richard happy.
What they didn't know was, that they were watched "They are here" a guy, hidding behind a statuet whispered in some sort of microphone. "Roger!" came the answer.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Space Shuttles

Post  Elena Fisher Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:48 pm

"Elena? Elena?!... Elena?... ELENA?!" "WHAT?!", the journalist replied with a loud voice. "I was asking you something", Richard said back. "Oh. And... what?" "You wanna go upstairs? There's a showroom for spaceshuttles up there!", the taxi driver went on happily. "Oh... sure...", Elena smiled, still bored, but kindly. "I'll... stay here...", Rubi mumbled confused, as she went around a corner to follow the man she just heard, who nobody else noticed. "And gone she is", Elena rolled her eyes when she followed Richard to the 2nd floor.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty can't spot them!

Post  Richard Alpert Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Richard was racing upstairs just to take time to see everything. Or else the day would pass by very fast. When they reached the second floor, Elena looked down and started to wonder where Rubi headed. She was nowhere to be seen. “Uh, Richard?” She called him and turned around, but also the taxi driver was gone. “What’s going on!?” she hissed to herself.
Richard was walking around and he wanted to ask Elena something. He turned around but, no Elena to be seen. Alpert started to panic a little. What if something happened? What if she got lost? Richard went back the way he came, but had no success. He looked down to the first floor, at the same place Elena was seconds ago, but also didn’t saw her. The brown haired man started to worry more when he couldn’t spot Rubi either.
Richard went back to the hallway he came from, and started to search for the duo there. When he was at a spot where no tourists where he became nervous. Why is this area not full of tourists? He saw a sign with “Careful! Wet floor!” and he calmed down a bit. When he turned around, something smashed against his head and his sight went to black.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Desperate Times

Post  Elena Fisher Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:18 pm

She washed her hands and dried them with the towel next to her, when she rapidly whiped her hair out of her face and tied the ponytail tougher. Then the journalist left the lady's toilet room and was about to go to the hallway, she seperated from Richard on the second floor. But she didn't saw him. She neither saw Richard, Rubi nor she saw any other person on the Space Shuttle section. "What the...", she thought, when she decided to go down to the first floor to look if anyone was there. "What's going on...?", she mumbled when there was no tourist left in the whole museum. "You got those little rats?", she suddenly heared a male and very loud voice around the corner. "Fuck!", she hissed, quickly running behind a pillar next to the toilets rooms. "I got that taxi driver locked in the staff room, like the boss said. It was your job to get that blonde woman! The boss himself is looking for that Rubi chick", another voice said. "Fuck.... they're coming this way", Elena cursed, when she desperatly looked for any chance to get away.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty alone in the dark

Post  Richard Alpert Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:28 pm

A dark room, what was going on? He opened his eyes once more and it was still dark. He wanted to yell but he couldn’t they had taped his mouth. His eyes where getting used to the dark and the taxi driver looked around if he maybe saw a switch for the lights. No success so far. He tried to move, but also that was impossible. His head was hurt and he was alone in a room which Richard didn’t know where it was.
Suddenly he heard voices coming closer. “So, here’s the taxi driver?” “Yeh, he was the easiest to capture, but the blondy is missing.” “You guard this door just in case he will try to get out then” “Yes sir!” Suddenly Richard knew one voice. It was Matthew’s. “Dang” he thought while struggling with the rope. The taxi driver knew he had to get out of here very fast.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Close Combat

Post  Elena Fisher Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:06 pm

"Shit... Rubi has got the bags with the guns!", she whispered, as she saw the two shadows of the men coming closer. She quickly ran over to the other side, where some big Space Shuttles and other "Air & Space" themed objects were. She covered behind one of those models and waited for another chance to get further away from the upcoming fight. "Hey... shut up... you heard that?", one of the voices asked skeptically. "I heard nothing, just go on to the boss and tell him you found that Richard guy", the other voice replied. "Alright alright..." But the clever journalist used the chance, she possibly would have never got again. Elena jumped out of her hiding place, punched one of the guards in his neck, and kicked the other's crown jewels, when he was about to turn around. The punched person reacted faster than she thought and so the blonde reporter got a slap right into her face as a reward. "Dah!", she shouted, holding her hurt cheek while the other mercenary was busy with checking out the health of his genitals. "Stay here you coward", his "partner" shouted after him, when the hurted one dissapeared in one of the corridors. Elena used another good chance to kick his face with her right leg, when he bumped into one of the big space shuttles, which caused to break down and fall right onto his body. "Ouch", Elena hissed, turning her face again and following the moaning of the other guy, which lead her right into the 3rd floor, where the staff and business rooms were.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Free at last!

Post  Richard Alpert Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 pm

He suddenly heard a man jogging by, moaning. “Hey!? What happened to you” The man who guarded the door suddenly asked the person who ran by. Richard looked towards the door as soon as he heard “The blonde woman knocked out one of us and kicked me”. At the other side, the men were arguing further when suddenly, “HEY, There she is!” “Oh, shit!” Elena yelled. And inside the dark room, Richard tried to get sound out of his mouth. But it still had tape over it, so only a slightly heard moan came from it. When he heard a gunshot from the other side of the door, the taxi driver really started to panic. He heard the guys yelling and shooting while he heard no sign of Elena whatsoever.
Then after some minutes of shooting, he heard a guy cursing “Shit! We ran out of ammo!” At this point Elena came out of her shelter and started to attack the guys. The one, which she just kicked in his crown jewels, tried to kick her but Elena was too fast and kicked him once again, in his sensitive spot. He screamed this time and fell down on the ground. Elena walked upon the other and he begged for mercy. “Mercy?” Elena asked. “After trying to shoot me you ask me that?” She slammed in his face and he lied there knocked out on the floor.
At the other side of the door Richard heard that it was quiet, and knew this was his chance. “Hmmpf!!!!” was the only sound he could make. After trying it more and more he heard Elena saying, “What is that sound? It looks like it comes from this door.” Elena got her ear against the door and heard someone moaning inside. “Who’s there!?” she yelled. “HMMMM!!” was the only reply she got. After thinking it through she kicked the door open and saw Richard tied up on a chair. “HMM!!” the taxi driver made a surprise sound. “Oh dear, this is going to hurt for a bit” Elena said when she grabbed a corner of the tape. “Hm!!! HMM!!!” Richard moaned but the tape was removed and he could talk again. “Thanks for that, he said thankfully. “you’re welcome” the blonde woman replied. Richard got the ropes of his arms and then asked, “So any idea where Rubi is?”
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty The Symbol

Post  Elena Fisher Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:11 pm

"Last time I saw her... she was... come on!", Elena accelerated and dragged Richard down the stairs all the way back into the main hall without giving him any chance to react. "That way", she said, when she went the way to the main entrance, where Rubi already had seperated from the group to follow the man she saw. "Shh, there are more coming!" Richard immediatly dragged Elena around the corner and pressed her against the wall. "Lemme see...", she mumbled and bowed a bit into the corridor, where she could make out four heavy equipped soldiers with machine guns and weird tattoos on their shoulders. "Hey.... I saw that sign before... that's... Matthew also had it tattooed up his arm!", Elena said, when she told Richard to look at the mercenaries as well. "Indeed... that's... that must be the symbol of their clan!", Richard suggested. "You are right... wait a min, hold that." The blonde journalist handed Richard a gun over, which she took from the knocked out soldier on the 3rd floor, which was the first one having a weapon with him. She searched for a little notebook and a pen she always had in her backpocket of her jeans. "Don't we have better things to do?!", Richard asked shocked, when the woman began to sketch the symbol on the enemy's shoudlers. "Shhh! Just... tell me, if they're coming!", the reporter hissed. She drew every single detail on the logo of the clan, which looked like some kind of globe with a burning needle in it. "Elena... they're coming... you got it?", Richard agitated. "Done", she grinned, stowing her bloc and pen back into her pocket. "Any plans?"
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Reunited once more

Post  Richard Alpert Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:38 pm

“We could finally start looking for Rubi” Richard replied. “Yeh, it’s also better not to run into the arms of those heavy soldiers” Elena replied. “Well, it’s all simple. We should go the other way!” Richard said a little bit to loud. They heard someone yelling that he heard something upstairs. “Okay, we better run, fast!” Elena then said. They both started to run as they heard people coming up the stairs. When they came across a door Richard almost fell when he tried to stop. “What are you doing!?” Elena hissed towards him. With no answer he got the door open and grabbed Elena’s arm and dragged her inside. The taxi driver then stood in the door opening looking left and right and then finally shut the door. They both were quit when they heard people yelling and running pass the door. Richard closed his eyes and started to beg that they wouldn’t come in and find them. Elena watched the door closely.
When they didn’t heard a sound they both went to the door and listened closely. “I think they’re gone” Elena whispered towards Richard. He nodded back and he opened the door very carefully. When again looking through the hallway, left and right, they got out. This time they ran back again towards the hall. They both looked over the railing looking for a sign of Rubi. Still nothing. “What are we gonna do!?” Elena asked Richard worried. “I hope she isn’t…” the taxi driver replied.
With this they suddenly heard “Fuck you door!” and a door nearby opened. There stood Rubi. Her face covered in blood just like the rest of her clothes. She pointed her gun at them and suddenly said “Oh, it’s you guys!” She gave them a little smile and joined the duo. Elena and Richard watched her with open mouth when suddenly Alpert asked “What happened to you!?” “Well, I will tell you” Rubi replied and she started to talk.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Ready to rumble!

Post  Rubi Malone Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 am

(Sry again xD wasn't here for 4 days)
She was out of breath and tried to catch it, bending down, her hands on her knees "Damn bastards.." she mumbled and spit out. The saliva was red. "You hurt?" Richard asked and wrinkled his forehead worried "Nah .. just a few scratches" she loaded her guns and walked passed them "You coming?" Elena and Richard gave each other a weird look and shrugged, then followed their friend. "So what HAS-" bur Elena never got to finish her question "THERE SHE IS!" they jumped out of a sidewalk, shooting towards them. Rubi pulled them down with her and shit back. She hit two of the guys in the head, who died immediatelly. The others got some nice kicks with her big boots that knocked them out. "Come!" Rubi hissed, the two others following her, grabbing the ammo of the dead men. They were running through all kinds of corridors, sorta getting lost, not having the time to stop and look at a plan, at least not Rubi. Whenever Elena tried, she pulled her away from it "No time!" she growled. Finally, and however, they made it to the door but stopped. "Oh shit .." the killer whispered. In front of the big, glass door was a row of tough, muscular guys, with crossed arms, black sunglasses and .. LOTS of weapons. "Game over" a familiar voice said, before it began to laugh insane. "Still on drugs, Matthew?" Rubi asked cold. "Haha! Drugs! Nah, I found something better, my little princess .." he appeared between two of the many big guys, grinning "You! Get her!" and as soon as he gave the order, they acted. "You take the three on the right" Rubi said to Elena, then turning to Richard "and you the three on the left" They nodded and did what they got told. "Ready to rumble" she grinned, running towards the two guys in front of her.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty I Never want to be shot again

Post  Richard Alpert Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:43 am

(Weee! It's okay ^^! Simon said we also could continue in the time he is in Roma Wink!)
When the trio charged, Matthew was already running away from the others. Richard, who had never did this before, just shot in every direction he could see one of those men till suddenly “Hey! Watch where you’re shooting at!” Rubi yelled. “Sorry!” Richard replied and watched more carefully. For the first time he thought he got shot as well, but it wasn’t the time for resting now. Those guys where really tough. He looked around for Matthew but he didn’t saw him anymore, and he therefore cursed. The taxi driver also took a glimpse of Elena, she was doing great against them.
After the firefight died down and Rubi shot the last man, they got together again to look at the damage. The whole glass door was destroyed and the walls around where full of bullet holes. Suddenly Richard grabbed his arm. It was certain he was shot there, cause that’s where he felt the pain before. Elena saw it and walked upon him. “You’re hurt!” “Nah, I’m fine really” the taxi driver replied. Rubi stepped towards him and grabbed his arm. Richard yelled at her cause the pain was incredible. The killer got out a little knife and the taxi driver tried to pull his arm loose. “This is gonna sting a bit” Rubi said and suddenly Alpert screamed. Elena who was standing there watching Rubi removing the bullet, thought it was convenient to get something to wrap the wound with. After she found a First Aid kit, they took care of their wounds and went on to find Matthew again. “I never want to be shot again” Richard mumbled. Elena smiled, “be glad it wans’t somewhere else” she replied.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Yup, a canalisation!

Post  Rubi Malone Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Rubi grinned over that a little, then went out of the damaged museum. Loud noise was immediatelly catching their attention. "Fuck .. cops" she hissed and spit out, whatever she was chewing there .. it looked like blood, but who could tell. "Maybe we should talk to them" Richard proposed, Rubi just gave him a weird look, saying more than a thousand words. "Okay, okay .. the hardcore way" he sighed. Elena pat his back and then grabbed his hand tightly. Rubi was running towards the coming police cars, the other two quickly following her "Just do it like that!" she yelled over the loud noise, jumping over the coming cars, from on to the other. Soon they heard gunfire and the party started. She pulled her pistols and started fighting back, in that case and under these circumstances, only when nesecarry, most of the time, she had to watch out where to jump and run to. Soon they got to a small sideway, they could escape into. Still running, although their legs were starting to feel numb, they soon reached a spot, they thought looked pretty save. Yup, a canalisation.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty First kiss!

Post  Richard Alpert Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:21 pm

They rested for a minute, still hearing the noises of cop cars going through the city to find them. “I still think it was better to just talk to them” Richard sighed and sat down against a wall. Rubi glared at him “Do you want me to repeat the speech I just gave you?” “No! Please, no” Richard said and looked down towards the ground. Elena walked upon Rubi and showed her the symbol she sketched in her notebook. “This symbol was tattooed on the arms of Matthew’s men and Matthews himself,” she said watching Rubi questionable. “Yeh, it’s their symbol. The Crimsons symbol.” Elena and Rubi where having a conversation about the Crimsons and Richard just listened half. How did he got himself in all this mess? Just following the lady he loved and now all this.
The taxi driver stood up and walked away from the duo which where still talking. Richard opened the door and gt out for some fresh air. He still could hear police cars driving around but vaguely. He sighed once again and sat down again. His arm hurt terribly. The taxi driver just sat there when suddenly Elena opened up the door. “Oh! So here you are!” she said in full relief. “Rubi, he’s here!” she yelled towards her. Elena then sat down next to him. “I wish I never pulled myself into this mess” Richard said to her. “I mean, I’m just a taxi driver!” “Hey, don’t worry we’re going to pull ourselves through this, I promise you.” Elena then got her lips against his. Richard was shocked about this and never knew this would happen. Then suddenly they heard gunfire inside. And then both looked towards the door. “Not again” Richard said. And they both hurried inside.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty The warehouse.

Post  Rubi Malone Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:35 pm

As soon as Elena and Richard ran back to Rubi, they found themselves in a big fight. Rubi, trying to kill about 5 guys at the same time, shouted "Get movin!" they immediatelly acted, grabbed their guns and helped their weird, dangerous friend. Rubi smashed many teeth, broke bones, while Elena and Richard shot several guys. They kept looking around hecticly for quite a while, until they realized the sweet silence. All three sighed relieved. Rubi was massaging her shoulder a little and spit out "I think they are having some warehouse down here. Look!" she pointed at the ground, under the green, nasty water. Elena bent down "The symbol!" "Right!" Rubi nodded and started walking "Where we going?" Richard asked, catching up with the women, reaching for Elena's hand. "To their warehouse.." Rubi rolled her eyes but then, surprisingly, punshed his shoulder buddily "You are getting better" she complimented the taxi driver. "And you ain't bad for a .. what are you again?" (What's Elena's job again? XDD) "Oh right .." the killer grinned and kicked an old, rusty door open. "Oh, oh!" Elena mumbled, but there was no time for much action this time, Rubi was faster and shot the two guys behind the door. The looked around carefully, many frames with lots of weird stuff on them, mostly just normal food. Old bread and beer. "Maybe they are hiding down there?" "No, look" Richard shouted and the two women came running "They are also keeping some of their drugs here" he said, showing them a box full of little pills.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Dangerous Business

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum