Dangerous Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Dangerous Business

+8
Sarah Connor
Bridget McEvans
Chloe Fraser
Raylan Givens
Jade
Rubi Malone
Richard Alpert
Elena Fisher
12 posters

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Laugh with us!

Post  Richard Alpert Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:16 pm

“And here we are! In some nice Ho-” but Richard was cut off by Elena who pushed him in his back. “Okay okay! Sorry!” Rubi smirked and they went further in. They checked in for a room and decided to take a rest in the bar part of the Inn. They sat at a table and dicussed their ways of trying to get this informat who should be I this place. Suddenly Elena poked Rubi and Richard. “Hey! What are you-!?” Elena quiet them down and whispered “See that woman there?” Richard nodded and Rubi as well. “She sometimes stares at us, and I don’t have a good feeling about it” And suddenly Elena laughed and turned to another subject. “Elena what are you doing?” Richard then asked confused. “Just work along with me we’re having fun!” And she laughed a bit more. Suddenly a high pitched laugh came from next to Richard. There sat rubi laughing her self to death. “uuh? What is going on!?” Richard then asked more confused, since Rubi never laughed much. “Laugh with us!” Elena then said. After understanding why this was he laughed with the duo. And the stranger at the table didn’t had much attention for them anymore.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Now we are talking

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Rubi kept looking over her shoulder secretly, to check the woman who was spying on them. She seemed to be pretty normal. Short, black hair, brown eyes. Average height, slender. She had a bit of a different skin color thought. Australia maybe? Rubi took another sip of her beer, while Richard and Albert were just talking about some thing they had experienced so far. It sure was a lot for four days only. While she was watching her bottle, she thought of what has happend so far. They got rid of one of the drug dealers, and one, who was involved but not a big shot, only wanted and dreamed of being one. So, eleven left. Maybe that woman over there knew more? She wanted to try something. She headed to the toilet, told the two friends she'd be back in a second and really. After a while, when Rubi was already hiding behind a wall, the woman came around the corner. Rubi grabbed her and held a hand over her mouth, drug her to the rest rooms, which fortunately weren't used much it seemed, and held the katana to her throat "So .. now we are talking .. or .. YOU to be correct" the killer hissed.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Men in suits

Post  Elena Fisher Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:34 pm

"What does her keep so long?", Elena said, when both, her and Richard still looked towards the direction of the toilet rooms. "Don't know... maybe we should go check out what happened?", Alpert suggested then. "Well... no", the journalist disagreed and slowly shook her head. "They might have more people around here and I'm sure we'll get their unneccesary attention if we follow Rubi", she explained further, when the taxi driver started to nod. "So we'll just", he started to talk again. "Sit here and wait for her to come back. I mean come on... we see when somebody else is going after her and she can handle one single woman, can't she", the blonde reporter rolled her eyes and leaned back into her comfortable, little bar chair. "Uh....Elena?", Richard asked with a nervous voice. "Yup?", she answered. "Men... in suits", he whispered, when a hand of suited guys, looking like the drug people's henchmen entered the bar of the hotel and headed straight to Rubi#s direction. "Never a good sign", Elena sighed and stood up right after they left into the toiletrooms.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

https://dangerousbusiness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Look at this!

Post  Richard Alpert Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 am

They followed the men in suits and came arcoss the restrooms. They already heard the men scream towards someone to put the weapons away so they hurried inside. With their guns out of their pockets, Elena and Richars hurried inside, and what they found there wasn’t so good. Rubi, with her katana sword against, the Australian looking, woman’s troat. And the men in suits, with their guns out, now also aimed at the duo. “Why don’t you drop yours!?” Rubi then yelled. “Or I’ll slit her throat!” “Don’t do it I am of no value any”- the womand tried to say but was cut of by Rubi “tata! Another word! Or else!.” “Drop the guns now!” Elena yelled. But the armed men still wouldn’t drop them. There they all stood with their weapons out. No one knew what to do. Richard thought of a solution. When suddenly he pulled the trigger and ducked and smashed his fist into one of the men’s face. With this sudden attack Elena shot into the unknown woman’s arm and Rubi let her loose cause she also was schocked with this move. But they both where healed fast cause they both shot the other two men down. “Wow, nice move there Richard.” Rubi then said. “Why thank you,” Richard sighed and he was glad this was over. The woman lied on the ground grasping at her arm when she suddenly yelled “You shot me!” at Elena. When Rubi got her up again and pushed her against the wall where she let out another yell of pain. The taxi driver looked into the man’s pockets for some useful stuff. When suddenly he came across, a file of the woman. He went towars the duo and said, “Take a look at this!” And he opened the file. And the trio then stared at the woman standing against the wall known as Chloe Frazer.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty You might get some of the profit

Post  Rubi Malone Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:12 am

Rubi grabbed the card. It showed her picture, name, date of birth and some other crap, the killer didn't really care for. She put it in one of her pockets, with the other hand still holding the katana, which she placed back on her back, obviously not needing it anymore, since the woman was already injured. "Burns?" she asked. "Heck yeah!" Chloe answered in pain. "Good, come with us but hide your wound" "Great .." the Australian mumbled, following the trio who just left the dead bodies, after pulling them in cabinets of the restrooms, in the room.
They headed out of the bar and up to their room. "So you are working for them?" Rubi asked, watching her every move while Elena helped her to clean the wound, also to get the bullet out.
"I did .. but I quit a week ago, cuz it became too stressful. I .. needed money for my studies, to go to more places and look for ancient goods" she explained, pulling a face as the journalist put alcohol on the wound to clean it, but she did not make a single sound to show how much it really hurt. "Can you bring us to them?" the killer asked further. "Sure, got nothing left to lose." "If you are a good girl, you might get some of the profit" Rubi grinned, grabbing herself a cold beer out of the fridge, leaning back on the old, fragile bed.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Next Plan

Post  Elena Fisher Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:04 pm

"So what were you doing here anyway?", Elena started to question, when Richard just closed the door with the key, hoping none of the Inn's owners would've heard them. "I was waiting for them... every wednesday the get their new information and deals and files and god knows, I never looked at them, I just had to hand them the stuff and then I got my money", Chloe then explained, covering the wound and plaster with one hand. "Oh god, so you don't even know with whom you were messing?", the reporter asked further, crossing her arms and sitting on one of the wooden chairs. "Nah... they told me if I'd risk one glance into the files, I'm gonna be dead any time soon", the Australian said further and sighed. "So how did you know how to find me? Or your... killer friend over there just randomly slaps people in hotels and asks them out about drug organisations?", she rolled her eyes. "Haha, no, Rubi knows what she does... I hope", Richard laughed and also sat down, looking at the killer. "Well... killed one of those guys, got some information and heard about an informant they have in this shitty hotel here", Rubi said, going through the room and having a look at all the old and almost ancient furniture. "Ahh... Smith then?", Chloe asked with a hateful voice. "Yah, how did you...", the journalist wanted to ask, when the other woman just talked further. "Well, he was the one looking after me, so I won't say anything about The Crimsons and just do my job... so he probably talked about me in their oh-so-important meetings in The Desert." "Not in the desert, it was in their conference room in San Francisco", Richard answered and looked a bit confused. "Wha....what? They told me they're not going to meet in the conference room for some time now, since they had spies down there and had the feeling of being watched.... they told me they were only going to meet in The Desert until they're sure the spies were gone", Chloe mumbled wrinkling her eyebrows. "Well... guess that makes him a liar now, doesn't it?", Rubi said, finally taking rest of going through the room and sat down on the opposite bed of the one, the informant was sitting on. "Guess so... but why would he tell me they won't meet in that room anymore... and then on the file, you heard, they did... that's not making any... what are you doing with my bag?!" Elena was having a look at the files once more, when she just opened Chloe's backpack to take out a folder with some informations. "Look.... you're having their schedule in there", the journalist laughed, due to the informant's immense knowledge of her job. "Uh... yeah... knew that", she tried to defend herself. "Anyway, look... they're meeting in that conference room one sunday in every month it seems.... and then for the rest of the month they're doing their work in their own country... and you, the informant for the US American boss, deliver the new report every wednesday. Right so far?" Elena summed up very precisely, when Richard and Rubi carefully took a look on the schedule as well and Chloe just nodded. "So... they told you they won't meet anymore in that... conference room, but in the desert? What desert anyway?", the journalist asked further. "Hah, wait.... you mean... desert like... desert?",Chloe laughed. "Uh... what's it then? No desert?" Richard wasn't less confused, asking that obviously good question. "Haha, no! It's a place called The Desert! Must be some pub or bar or god know's what that drunk shithead told me", Chloe hissed as an explanation. "Ohhh... that explains a lot", Elena nodded. "So now what?", Rubi said, cutting random drawings in the old wooden wall with her knife. "The next sunday they'll meet is.... this sunday. They are obviously still meeting in the conference room, even though they told me they weren't. We're going to go there, I'll show you the way. Once we're there, you'll do the job and I'll stay outside and call you if anybody is following you. And then we'll see why the heck he was lying to me and you get whatever you want." Richard and Elena looked into each other's eyes, then nodded and turned their heads to Rubi, who was lying on the couch and stared holes in the ceiling, then they looked back to Chloe. "Alright, sounds like a good plan", Elena smiled and drank the last sip of her beer.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty The conference room

Post  Richard Alpert Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:06 pm

It was around midnight, Sunday night, when the four companions arrived at the building the meeting took place. “Okay here you guys are I will wait like 1 mile east from here.” Chloe then said. “uhm? Are you sure you don’t want to take revenge on these guys?” Elena then asked. “No, you guys go on.” And the trio stepped out of the car. “It was nice to drive again.” Richard said spontaniosly. Elena and Rubi smiled but Chloe was confused about it. “He’s a taxi driver” Elena whispered to Chloe. “Oh right… I see why he loves driving then” she said with a boring voice. But Richard didn’t heard her cause he was already marching towards the door of the building. Rubi ran towards him and held him back. “Oi! Wait! We don’t know what might be inside there waiting for us!” “Good call!” the taxi driver then replied. “Okay see you guys in a few hours then,” The Australian woman then said. “Hopefully alive” she then added and drove away. “Okay in we go,” the blonde woman said and she got her gun out. The duo followed her example and they went to the entry of the building.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Interruptions

Post  Elena Fisher Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:54 pm

"Uh... didn't that Australian chick say, she stays here and watches the entry if somebody is following us?", Rubi said, walking through the dark corridor where solid and old wooden planks were covering the filthy walls. "Well... she's probably... still.. waiting somewhere out there", Elena tried to encourage her friend from Texas, while she was already aming her gun at the small stairs they probably had to go down now. The doors on every side of the walls were closed or there were not even doors for some rooms. There was a large carpet lying on the floor all the way from the entrance to the stairs, which led down to some kind of bunker. "What the hell is this place?", Richard mumbled, when he put his flashlight on and lighted through another huge corridor full of iron and steel walls, some small and damaged lamps in some corners and destroyed chairs, tables or holes in the solid walls. "And what the hell happened here?!", Richard went on. "Shh!", Elena tried to calm him down, when she was also lighting through the building. "So... if I were a conference room.. where would I be?", the journalist whispered, not even being aware of that she was saying it loud. Her two companions suddenly stopped behind her. "What?", she turned around, when they wrinkeled their eyebrows. "Just come on", the blonde woman said and walked through the dark place, nobody seemed to be at at the moment. "What about this?", Rubi suddenly suggested and pointed towards an open steel door leading into some kind of theatre hall. "What is this?", Richard sighed and looked around. "Seems like they even have an underground theatre. Rich bastards", Rubi hissed and sat down on one of the audience's chairs. "Hm... guess this is one big hide-out complex under the actual building above which seems to be a standard hotel but is already closed", Elena then explained. "Sounds appropriate", Richard agreed. "Come on then", the killer called the others and already went back to the corridor, where she ended up at some kind of gate. "Now this is more like it." The journalist tried to pull and push the doorknobs but it didn't move one tiny little bit. "Argh!", she moaned and hit her fist against it. "Sshh...", Richard suddenly said and put his hand on Elena's mouth, before getting as close with his ear to the door as possible. "They're in there", he said. "No doubt", he went on. "Dang... Chloe was right, they are really still meeting here. Every first sunday in every month", Elena nodded. "But why did they tell her, they're not meeting here any-" Richard could not finish his sentence, when suddenly the doors they stood in front of opened and three armed guardians stood in front of them. "Oh crap."
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty What now?

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Immediately the killer pulled her guns, hesitated though because she didn't know if the main guys they were after, would hear it. Yet that hesitation was Rubi's mistake, one of the guys was already too close to avoid, so she saw stars for a moment or two, when his big fist had hit her head. But only a second later, she had her knee between his legs, followed by her katana. The first guy fell to the floor unconcious, the second got beat up by Richard, who did a pretty good job for a taxi driver, and the third was grabbing Elena from behind. She did not dare screaming, for she had the same thought Rubi has had before, but then again, the killer didn't want her to suffer under the same mistake she did. So she came up, cut the third guys arm off, which made him drop Elena, who landed hardly on her butt before she was able to get back up. But before she could even turn, Rubi had cut the guy's head off, unable to make any sounds that could tell others that they were here. Breathing heavily the trio stood in the blood of the guards, looking at each other. "What now?" the killer asked rudely.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty The Thunderer

Post  Richard Alpert Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:19 pm

"wow! Shh! Keep your voice down" The taxi driver told her in a whisper. Rubi then made a shocked face and realized she should.So she kept her mouth shut. They sneaked through the doors over the dead bodies. It was noiseless and they tiptoed through the hall. Then they entered a big hall where different routes and hallways where shown. "Oh, great. What way now?" Elena sighed. The trio looked around for a sign that might say "conference room," but they didn't spot a thing. "Fine, we just listen around every door if we hear voices." Elena then said. "Yeh, good plan but there are so many doors!" Richard then replied. Suddenly the duo heard a loud crash behind them. Followed by a angry cursing Ruby. Suddenly a door flew open and body guard shaped men came out. "OH COME ON!" Richard yelled and the trio started to survive again among all the enemies. when they dodged, shoot and fought, they defeated them again.
When they all lied there suffering on the ground this 'victory music' started to play. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" Rubi yelled over the loud music. "Hey! I know this song!" Richard yelled very softly but no one heard him. When the music died down, Elena pulled her fingers out of her ears. "Pfew, that was terribly loud!" "The Thunderer" Richard said with a smile. "The what?" the killer then said with an annoying voice. "The Thunderer! By John Phillip Sousa! That was the song that played!" the taxi driver replied. And suddenly a door which was invisible in the wall opened up behind them. "Hmm... seems that it was a password to this door." Elena then said. "Oh my God... can this be more realistic?" Rubi then said with a more annoyed voice. Richard laughed and they entered the new found door.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Conference Room

Post  Elena Fisher Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:42 pm

"What?", Elena mumbled. "Huh?", Rubi turned her head around. "What's wrong?", Richard then said. "I swear I heard someone saying something", the journalist replied. "Who?", Rubi asked. "I don't know... sounded like a "no" or something." "A-ha", Rubi rolled her eyes and the trio went through the door they just randomly opened. "Now this looks like something", the blonde reporter said, looking through the big room. "Now what exactly is this?", Richard gasped. "Looks like some.. conference..." "Room?", Rubi finished, sitting down on one of the chairs. "Yup. But why the hell is nobody here?"
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Game Over

Post  Rubi Malone Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:30 pm

"Because nobody trusted our little female friend here" a male voice, which sounded amused, said, appearing behind them. Rubi spun around in the chair, Elena and Richard turning as well. The man laughed. "And you-" Rubi started, jumping up from her chair, but she stopped as she saw how he had Chloe in front of him, a knife against her throat. "Chloe!" Elena shouted, Richard grabbed her hand.
"Thought she could bring you here without getting noticed .. well .. she was never one of our best" "Oh shut up!" Chloe hissed through her teeth. "A wiggly little thing" the man then said and kicked the back of her shoulder, so she fell to the ground before him and he aimed at her with his pistol. "Now .. I'd call this a game over for you guys. You let the big ones do their thing, and you can go and play saviors of the earth somewhere else, hm?" "I am not saving anything except my empty wallet" Rubi growled and spit out. The man laughed again "You I like, you'd be great to have on our side. So what do you think? 50000$ a month?" Rubi wrinkled her forehead and seemed to actually think about it for a second. "Don't you dare!" Richard mumbled, giving her an evil glare. She sighed, pulled her gun and shot the stranger, who was still threatening Chloe within a heartbeat. He held a hand against his wounded chest, pulled a painful face and went on one knee in agony. "Get her out of here!" Rubi ordered, Elena nodded and together with Richard they pulled Chloe out of the room.
The next thing the unknown guy, probably not the head of the whole gang, it'd have been too dangerous, saw was Rubi's big boot, before he looked down the barrel of her gun. "Game over" she grinned and shot between his eyes.
Loading her pistol she followed then Elena and Richard.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Gone once again.

Post  Richard Alpert Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Richard just ran, ran as hard as he could with holding Elena by her hand. They heard shots behind them, Rubi was firing away with her western guns. Suddenly Elena tugged back and pulled Richard to a sudden stop. “What? We need to get away!” Richard said but Elena hold het hand over the taxi driver’s mouth. “Shh!” she muttered when she walked back to where they ran from. They hear nothing and Rubi was gone as well. “Wha? Where did Rubi go?” Elena then asked. “You got me, I never looked back.” Alpert replied. They stood there in the hallway yelling Rubi’s name over again. “We probably should head back.” The taxi driver said. “You’re right, we should!” And they headed back with their guns pointed out.
Richard became more nervous. ‘What if she got killed?’ He thought. They came back in the empty conference room where they left. “Urgh, seems Rubi headshot the guy” Elena said in disgust. Richard also looked down and he found out he was standing right in the pile of blood. “Ah! Rubi and her tricks!” the taxi driver said worried. “Come on, we’ve got to find her, she can’t be far!” Elena then said. And they hurried off again with the taxi driver leaving a trail of blood behind.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty & I've starred down the barrel of a gun

Post  Rubi Malone Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm

She had no idea how many times she had now passed this corridor already. She must have seen it a thousand times now. She sighed and stomped her foot, crossing her arms, whispering some words, better be unheard and whispered. Once she was done with her little angry outburst she walked on. Where were they? Where was Chloe? Any of the other drug dealers here, maybe?
Finding herself in a long hallway, dark, light by only one little bulb on the dirty, nasty ceiling she walked on. Her steps echoing from the white, creepy walls. Then suddenly, while she didn't pay attention, since she was looking around, feeling uncomfortable in that area, she bumped into someone. Pulling her gun and loading it she aimed at .. Chloe. Her hands in the air as if to surrender she stood in front of her in that dim light, her eyes closed in fear. Rubi sighed and shook her head, putting the gun back in the holster. "There you are, come-" but then she found herself surrounded by about 6 guys, all holding guns at her, loaded guns. One by one getting loaded and activated, ready to shoot. Raising her hands to surrender, she rolled her eyes and sang quietly "And I've starred down the barrel of a gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun no fun .."
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Blondy & Cutie

Post  Elena Fisher Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:28 am

"Seriously, I hate confusing hallways", Elena sighed after Richard and her went through plenty of them arleady. "Will we ever find anything else than dirty walls and dead insects on the floor?", Richard moaned when the blond companion just went further. "We better do", she said and dissapeared behind another corner. Richard tried to catch up as she could hear his foot steps coming closer and getting faster and then he also got around the corner. "So... any ideas?", she sighed and leaned against the filthy wall. "I'd suggest we go... there." Richard pointed right towards some stairs leading into one dark dungeonlike room. "And... why?", Elena coughed. "Well... look. Either we go there", he said, looking down the stairs. "or we go there" The journalist looked to where her friend was pointing to and she didn't like what she saw. "Okay... you're right. We go there", she agreed and went down the steps. "Lost my flashlight... gimme yours", she whispered, as the two walked into nothing but... darkness. "Richard?", she asked again when she stopped, feeling the last of the steps with her foot, before she went onto a flat floor again. "God damn it, Richard, this is not funny", she then said a bit louder. "RICHARD GIVE ME YOUR STUPID FLASHLI-" "BOOOOOO!" "ARGH! DAHHHHHH GOD!" "OUCH!!!!" "MY GOD, don't ever do that again!" She gasped for air, touching her upper body to recover from the shock, when the taxi driver laughed out loud and lowered the flashlight he lighted into his face. "Argh, that was pretty unnecessary, Richard", she sighed, rolling with her eyes and then started to grin a bit. "Maybe, but it was fun", the taxi driver grinned as well. "Now let's go anyway..." When both went further into the hallway, Richard started to mumble. "Something's wrong?" "Well yah... look, there's absolutly no light down there, do you really think Rubi and Chloe came pass here?" "You know, they also got flashlights and I doubt it they took the way with the huge iron door, the cameras, the lasers and the automatic machine guns in front of it, huh?", Elena grinned. "Well yah... that's an argument", Richard had to agree.

( - Meanwhile on the top floor -

"God, why did we take the way with the huge iron door, the cameras, the lasers and the automatic machine guns in front of it, Australian super brain?!", Rubi hissed, when she looked at some blood stains on her arms and legs and spit on the floor, after Chloe just closed the heavy iron door they just passed. "I'm sure Blondy and Cutie took the easy way." .... )
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Hey! Light!

Post  Richard Alpert Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 am

It was still dark and the duo made their way and found a stairs which went for a change upwards. “Ah! Finally up!” Elena sighed. “…I hate to go up, makes you more tired,” Richard complained. “You shouldn’t be so negative!” And Elena hurried off to the stairs. The taxi driver put out a huge sigh and followed the blonde woman. After like a thousand of steps they heard a suspicious sound out of the dark. “Wait what is that sound?” And Elena stopped in her tracks. “I don’t hear anything,” said Richard who moved further with no hesitation. This time the journalist had a small idea, she sighed and followed Richard. They walked further with their flashlights on until… “Oh my! I finally see light over there!” Elena said. “Where I don’t see any- Elena?” and this time Elena disappeared. “OKAY! You might NOT try this on me!” And Richard ran for his life when suddenly he tripped over something. “Haha! Payback!” he heard and Elena stood there laughing over him. “Okay! We are square!” the taxi driver sighed. “Oh hey! I see light!” he then said. “Isn’t going to work Richard!” the blonde woman yelled to him. But then she saw light as well. “Hey light!” They turned off their flashlights and saw a new confusing hallway. “Oh great! Just our luck!” the taxi driver said. They walked through the hallway and they noticed some huge heavy iron door. “Do you recon we go through there?” Richard asked, but Elena just walked further. “Oh okay… Then not.” The taxi driver was about to follow Elena but then, “Oh! Look! They indeed took the easy way!” And there were Chloe and Rubi. “It’s wonderful to see you guys again!” the journalist said in relief.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Cameras & Machineguns

Post  Elena Fisher Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:24 pm

"Easy way!?", Elena hissed as a response and crossed her arms. "Yes, I'm also glad to see you again", Rubi rolled her eyes and then had a look through the hallway. "You came up there?", Chloe asked and pointed down the stairs. "Yah, we rather went there than ... there", Richard explained, looking to that big heavy iron door with all the cameras. "Tell me about it, I'd also rather have taken this way but our Australian friend thought it was safer to pass all those machine guns and cameras.... I'm wondering WHY there were cameras and machine guns anyway", Rubi explained and wrinkled her forehead. ".... because that was the actual conference room. My god we are bloody stupid", Chloe sighed, as she got where she and Rubi just went through, without finding anything. "Wait wait, you are stupid, we took the unnecessary easy way", Elena nodded with a sarcastic look on her face, as she went towards the iron door. "What about the cameras?!", Richard tried to warn her. "Hello? Anybody in there?", Rubi said, knocking on Richard's forehead. "We wouldn't have come out of there if we didn't shut the cameras and machine guns down, my dear", the killer explained and followed Elena and Chloe, who went back into the conference room to finally find something important.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Not over yet

Post  Rubi Malone Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:04 pm

"Well .. that explains .. quite a few things" the killer nodded, stemming her fists against her waist, tilting her head. "I had no idea!" Chloe shouted and her mouth dropped open.
Elena walked over to all the boxed at the end of the room, that sure filled half of it, and opened one. "Drugs .. like I thought" she said and lifted a bottle of pills up. "Let's take some!" Chloe suggested, who seemed pretty worn out and exhausted. Rubi lifted an eyebrow her way, but then just shrugged and walked over to Elena. "But why would they leave it here so unprotected?" Richard asked, his forehead wrinkled as the tried to find an answer to his question. "Well .. they had cameras, lasers, guns.." "okay, okay!" Elena interrupted the killer and took the bottle she just lifted up in her pocket. "You a junkie?" Rubi asked suspicious. Elena sighed "No, Rubi. A journalist who studies things. Also drugs .. for the matter of that case." the killer, happy with the answer it seemed, nodded.
"I think we should explode it all" Chloe suggested. "First smart thing she said so far" Rubi mumbled and got her lighter, with an American eagle on it, out and was about to throw it at the boxes. "Wait!" Elena shouted. "Hm?' Rubi sighed annoyed. "Won't the whole building blow up?"

A few minutes later they stood outside, patting the dust and dirt off their clothes, eventually also little flames.
"Well .. ALMOST explosive" Rubi shrugged grinning. Elena rolled her eyes. "At least we made it!" Richard smiled, and Chloe gave him the thumb up.
"And you think that was all?" a male voice appeared behind of them.
A guy, dressed in a black suite, black sunglasses on his big nose walked towards them. A big grin on his face. "I gotta disappoint you, ladies" he grinned at Richard, insulting him on purpose. He clapped and the noise of a helicopter came closer. "But that was just ONE of our stocks. We have by far more" he was about to climb up the ladder to the now arrived helicopter, dodging under Rubi's bullet-rain, laughing and waving at them.
"Well .. shit?" Chloe mumbled, smiling insecure.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Helicopter Chase

Post  Elena Fisher Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 pm

"Yes, indeed. Get going!", Elena sighed and ran over to Chloes car, which she parked after they followed them anyway. "What next?!", Richard asked, when he jumped in on the driver's seat and started to drive immediatly. "Just... try and follow that helicopter!", Rubi hissed and just hit the glass with her ellbow before she shot into the direction of the helicopter. "How am I supposed to follow a freaking helicopter with a CAR?!" "JUST DO IT!!", Rubi yelled and almost fell out of the window when she tried to hit the guy on the ladder who was almost out of sight.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Rubi gone... once again

Post  Richard Alpert Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 pm

“Step on it!” The killer immediately yelled when Richard tried to concentrate on the road before him. “Okay! Okay!” He yelled back. “Look! There’s a parking lot there!” Elena then yelled. “A parking lot is for parking cars! Not for chasing a helicopter!” the taxi driver then said. “No I mean it’s HIGH!” “Your right we can get the chopper from there!” Rubi then said. “Yes! But when we climb up with the car the chopper will be like 2 miles away!” Richard then replied while dodging some traffic. “Okay, good point so what now?” Elena then asked. “We drive up there! Out of the way!” Rubi pulled the hands of the taxi driver away and she pulled the steer to the right. “Wow wow! What are you-!?” Richard began but he saw where Rubi was going for, a ramp where the helicopter was almost hovering above it. “We’re never going to make that!” He then finished. Rubi was going straight for the ramp. “Wait wait! Rubi!!!!” Elena yelled but Rubi was unstoppable and the next moment they where flying through the air. Rubi saw her chance and she jumped out of her window onto one of the foots of the chopper. “No! Rubi Don’t!” but Alpert and Elena had bigger things to worry about. They where heading straight down in the water. “Elena Try to jump out in time!” Richard commanded her and he buckled himself loose as well. The duo jumped out just in time before the car hit the water and they both made a huge splash. They saw the helicopter fly away with a tiny little spot on one of the foot. “Seems one can continue out adventure…” the journalist mumbled. “We will find her! Don’t worry.” Richard then replied. And they both got out of the water and hired a new car to go and find Rubi once again.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty & you win? A helicopter!

Post  Rubi Malone Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Once she had made it to the helicopter, she was holding onto the ladder for quite a while, before she could catch herself enough to climb up the rest of the way. But before she couldn't even see anything, she had a foot in her face and pretty soon, blood was dripping down, off her nose. She growled, lifted her gun and shot. She hear yelling, then grabbed the foot, that had gone back into the save helicopter, but was close enough for Rubi to grab and pulled tightly. The guy from before fell all the way down into the water, but before he could hit it, Rubi covered his body with several bullets. Then she climbed in all the way, knocked the other guy unconscious and tied him with a big rope she luckily found. Once that was done, and just in time!, she grabbed the steering wheel of the helicopter and turned around to fly back to her two friends.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Really Wet

Post  Elena Fisher Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:38 pm

"Now we're really wet", Richard smirked, as he climbed out on a small piece of ground grass right next to a big wall leading up to the streets of the small, dirty district. "Tell me about it", the journalist mumbled when she just reached the little bank as well and the man in front of her offered her a hand to get out faster. "Thanks", she said, taking a deep breath and drying out her hair as she looked up the pretty high wall. "And now?", the taxi driver next to her asked. "Well.... I suppose we... have to get up there", Elena suggested and nodded with a dumb look on her face. "Really...", Richard grinned. "We climb?", the journalist asked. "I'd suggest we use those stairs?" The man pointed at some tiny little stairs made of steel right next to them. "Or... that." The partners went up back to the streets as they came to a little place not far from the pub. "Is it just me or are we the only persons in city?"
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Rubi's unique friendship

Post  Rubi Malone Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:40 pm

As she arrived at the place she had been a few minutes ago, she didn't see them anymore.
Her forehead wrinkled, a mind deep in thoughts (mostly cussing thoughts) she flew on, in the hope to find them. Pretty soon, she made them out, a bit closer to the city, near a pub. Thinking that flying in a helicopter might not be the best and most discrete idea, she landed somewhere further away, then decided to get some exercise and jumped on the next best car. The driver yelled something, but Rubi couldn't care less. Jumping from one car to the next, she soon reached her destination, just to find it empty. "God .. can't they stand still one second?!" she kicked the door open and looked in a two pairs of frightened eyes. "Rubi!"
"There you are!"
Elena hugged her happily, followed by Richard. Rubi sighed.
Silence.
Awkward silence.
"Guys .."
They both coughed and let go off her "sorry .." they mumbled.
"Did you find that bastard?"
"Can't be any more dead" she grinned and her two friends smiled.
Even though, her personality would never let her admit it, these two idiots had won her heart.
"What now? Robbing some banks? Getting stoned?"
"I thought we'd have to stop that drug business." Elena argued.
"Well .. I think we've caused them quite the trouble, so we might as well take a little break. Why not come over. I could use some company along the way."
Elena and Richard grinned at each other, as their killer was already heading out the pub.
"She does like us .. what do you think?" Richard mumbled, so only Elena would hear it.
"Most definitely."
"Move it, you two retards!"
"Yup .. definitely" the Taxi driver grinned and followed Rubi with Elena.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty A drunk Rubi

Post  Richard Alpert Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:12 pm

The trio headed for the pub. Rubi kicked the door open and yelled very loud for three beers. She sat down at the nearest table and Richard and Elena followed with frowned faces. The bartender came and gave them Rubi’s order. “So… What now?” Elena asked. “I tell you what now!” Rubi said. “We drink our beers!” Richard chuckled and took a sip followed by Elena when they suddenly heard a loud burp from between them. “Oh sorry! Just had to do that” sighed Rubi. And the trio laughed. The whole evening they spend talking laughing and forgetting trouble for a moment. When Elena then asked. “Where are we going to sleep anyway?” “Oh here on the ground seems comfortable” a drunk killer said.
“Oh my… We should go actually… A hotel sounds more nice then a dirty floor Rubi..” the taxi driver then replied. Rubi nodded very akward and the trio stood up and Elena payed the bartender. Richard was dragging one arm of Rubi over his shoulder, cause Rubi couldn’t walk that straight anymore. “I see a sign there! There’s an hotel not far from here let’s go!” the journalist said and they headed for the hotel. They booked a chamber and lied Rubi in one of the beds. “No, Don’t want to sle-” when a huge snore followed and the killer was gone from the world. Richard and Elena agreed that they should get some rest as well and they both went to sleep as well.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Sleeping or not sleeping, that is the question

Post  Elena Fisher Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:38 pm

"Funny how we slept in ten different hotels in like only five days", Elena stated, when she lied in her bed, her eyes opened, looking directly at the ceiling. "Yah, even funnier when I think about my life before all that. I mean... I drove people around cities all day long. For over 15 years now", Richard answered, lying in the bed beneath Elena, while Rubi interrupted every sentence by snoring her lungs out. "Someone's sleeping like stone there", the journalist grinned. "Who do you mean? I don't hear a thing." Both of them laughed, the killer just scratched her butt, turned around and slept on.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 6 Empty Re: It's Dangerous Business

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum