Dangerous Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Dangerous Business

+8
Sarah Connor
Bridget McEvans
Chloe Fraser
Raylan Givens
Jade
Rubi Malone
Richard Alpert
Elena Fisher
12 posters

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty The others

Post  Bridget McEvans Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:41 pm

"Yes, there are... wait... wait, are you actually trying to find them?" Bridget slowed the tattooist down, looking at her confusedly.
"Yeah sure, don't you want to know what's up with all that?"
"Of course I do. But do you really think it's the best plan to just... enter the most dangerous area and search for them? What if they're not there anyway? You can't even know what the hell they are doing in this life!" If anyone would hear them at this specific moment, and probably some of the patients and people in here were, they all would've thought that those two women were nuts. Talking about another life and all.
Rubi shrugged again and narrowed her eyes, looking outside the glassdoors on the foggy streets of Austin.
"I know but... this has to be connected, doesn't it?"
"Look who's talking... a second ago you thought it was all some deep nonsense I have gotten myself into" Bridget defended herself, crossing her arms and chuckling a bit.
"Well... yea... it's really crazy and all but then again the stuff we did before was, too. Wasn't it?"
"Yeah... hell, let's just go and look for them, shall we?"
Bridget McEvans
Bridget McEvans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Memory resolved

Post  Raylan Givens Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Last night was very comfy when people were nursing his wounded leg, and this morning it almost felt healed again. But after big fast steps, it hurt and so it was recomended he couldn't run for a few days at least. He got his BSAA clothes off and was back dressed in a suit and normal shoes. It felt great. No more heavy stuff around his body. "So, we're we heading next?" The accountant asked very friendly and Piers just ignored him. Isabella also did, being busy with securing the chique man. When he looked over to him, he suddenly... Rembered? Was it a memory again because... Raylan got his eyes closed and the headache got in again. Cyborgs around him, flashes of gunshots. Yelling of the people who were his friends, a headshot delivered by the same man he knew as Richard. "Richard!" Raylan then yelled and everyone looked over to the accountant who grabbed ahold of Richard and shook him by his shoulders. "You must remember!!" and Isabella dragged Raylan off with a loud moan and Givens just had to release him. "Remember! Come on!" and he got the grip of Isabella loosened while he ran over to the, now trying to run away of the crazyness that happened, chique man. "Get away from me you lunatic!" he yelled and he pushed against walls to get his gravity good, because running with handcuffs wasn't easy. The voice of the accountant was back to a weird accent and he yelled the man to stop. The pain in his leg was completely gone, he just was focused on the goal. "Must get him!" he ran as fast as he could. Now reliving the fact he was a marshal before and he had experience with these kind of things. Richard paniced even more. This man should belong to a mental hospital! "Come on Richard! Damn you! Remember!" he tackled the man who now tried to struggle loose. "Remeber!!!" Raylan yelled louder as he calmed the man down. "Why can't you come on!" and he shook Richard again. "Raylan Givens!" the marshal yelled again. "U.S. Marshal! Raylan Givens!" he panted and the chique man still looked in his eyes with fear.
Isabella, Piers and Miles came around the corner and looked at the display as if Raylan was becoming mad. His wound was bleeding again and he sat there on the stomach of Richard Shakinh his shoulders again. Raylan then looked desperate over to some things that could aid him. He saw Miles' sword and then ran over to Miles who tried to duck away but failed. The accountant who remembered being a marshal, now dragged the sword along to an affraid Richard on the ground. "I don't think you had this though." he sat a lot more relaxed and pushed Richard towards a wall and he still tried to keep still. "HOLD IT!" "Help! Help!" Richard reached is hand out to the trio but they just stood there not knowing what to do. Raylan pushed the sword against his mustache and made a shaving motion making half of the man's moustahce fall off. "Nu uh! Not done yet mister!" Raylan said while he was already doing the second half. "Get off of me!" Richard demanded trying to push him away. After a lot of pushing and cutting, the mustache was completely gone and Raylan dragged him along to the nearest mirror. "There!" The marshal said. "THIS! IS how you should look like!" and Richard suddenly couldn't believe that one of his best friends Raylan Givens held him in his hands. "Raylan what the..."
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty What the actual fuck

Post  Piers Nivans Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 pm

"What the hell just happened?" asked Piers who had raised his eyebrows all along, watching the two as they were... what were they doing again? "Did you just shave that guy with a sword? What the fuck?" Raylan and Richard turned around at the same time, turnign their backs to the mirror and looking at Piers and Isabela, while Miles was grabbing his sword out of Raylan's hand, shaking his head at their behaviour. Both the apparent bioterrorist and the accountant who was a BSAA member for a day and apparently thinks he's a U.S. Marshal now chuckled like they were high as shit.
"He's Richard Alpert and he's a taxi driver!" Raylan said and put his arm around the guy next to him. Piers and Isabela looked at each other and the BSAA soldier had the feeling that his female companion was thinking just the same thing as he did. They belonged in a mental institution.
"And he's Raylan Givens, U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens!" The started laughing like maniacs while hugging each other and grabbing each other's shoulders.
"What the actual fuck is wrong with you two?" Miles suddenly asked, his eyes wide open.
Piers Nivans
Piers Nivans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Questions to ask

Post  Miles Matheson Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 am

The trio still stood there as the two apparently lunatics kept chuckling and not believing what was happening to them. "Guys?" Miles took the first word again after a few minutes and the duo again looked at them. "Yeh Miles what's up?" Richard said calmly. The trio again frowned. "Okay I have enough of this, Alpert you come with me." and Isabella tried to get ahold of him but Raylan stepped forward. "What are you going to do with him?" he said angrily. "Why am I cuffed again? Did I do something bad?" Richard asked as if he didn't do anything the past 48 hours. "And why is my head hurting?" Piers got agressive again and pulled Alpert towards them and Raylan got out the back up gun from Isabella's pants. "What the!?" Isabella said but got quiet as Raylan aimed the gun towards Piers. "Let him go." he said dead serious and his Kentucky accent was fully returned. "A rookie like you wanna shoot me?" Piers provoked and got his own handgun out. "Well go ahead." and Raylan grinned and gocked the gun. "Guys!" Miles warned but they didn't have any attention to him at all as as shot was fired and Piers dropped the gun and grabbed his hand. "Damn it!" He said and felt the pain of the kickback of the shot in his hands. "Rookie hu?" Raylan now chuckled and then looked down to his leg. It was all red again and he felt a bit of pain. "We need to get these two out somewhere..." Miles said still frowning and thinking to himself if it was actually a good choice by joining them. "Probably got something of that virus or something..."
"Virus?" Raylan then asked. "What virus?" and he looked over to Richard whom shrugged and looked over to the trio again. "Can you inform us to what has happened here?" he asked now looking over to his clothes. "Why am i so chiquely dressed!?"
Miles Matheson
Miles Matheson

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty I had a dream once that ...

Post  Isabela Rivain Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 am

Isabela stemmed one hand against her hip, shaking her head in pure disbelief. First they are about to kill each other, chase each other, then hug each other and now side with each other?!
The shot that got fired pulled her out of her thoughts and wonder. She startled and dropped to Piers. "You alright?"
"Yeah, yeah, no worries ... " he mumbled, looking like he was not just gonna kill Raylan but clone him and then kill him again. Isabela would have joined right in.
"What the fuck is the matter with you?! Remember, we saved you? We are on your side?!" she snapped, pointing her machine gun at Raylan who still aimed at Piers, now at her.
"Put that thing down!" luckily Miles reacted fast and smart and snatched it out of his hands.
"Alright, no more shooting each other. Explain what just happened."
Raylan and Richard shoot each other a glance, then Raylan takes a big breath and nods. "Alright, well ... it seems like we know each other. I always had it faintly in the back of my head, the moment I have first seen him. Which was at the airport. But until now, I just wasn't sure. Then I got this super headache and memory flashback that was ... so ... so real and .. "
"Okay, somebody clearly needs therapy," Piers began, who had gotten back up on his feet, still holding his wound.
Isabela was still close to him and told him to calm down and shut up. Then she encouraged Raylan to keep on speaking.
"So anyways ... that's it. He is someone I know just that ... when I knew him, he had no mustache nor was he a drug dealer."
"Pst! Don't tell them that!"
"As if they don't know by now ... "
Richard nodded in embarrassed agreement.
"In fact, he could barely shoot a gun, he was a taxi driver."
"And you, on the other hand, were not nearly as pathetic as you are now," Richard grinned.
"Gee, thanks ... "
"So and you were a cop?" Isabela asked, lowering her gun the slightest. Raylan nodded. "A marshal in fact. Even had one of those fancy stars and everything."
Isabela chuckled sweetly. "I had a dream once that I lived somewhere in a fantasy land, with dragons and witches and mages and templars and I was a pirate queen and super hot and everybody wanted me and I wanted myself ... well, you gotta admit I have nice boobs and -"
Piers had slapped the back of her head lightly and she shut up. "Alright, alright. So ... let's say all this is true ... how come you forgot about the virus? Richard, the guy who spread it! You BOTH forgot all that?"
Isabela Rivain
Isabela Rivain

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Still hating planes

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:50 am

"Still the Bridget I knew and love," Rubi commented with one of her western style grins, patted her back and headed out the door into the storm.

"Flights are cancelled, lady. I am sorry."
"LADY! Did you just call me lady?! I will give you la-"
"And there is no one that would get as at least close to New York city?" Bridget interrupted, saving the woman behind the counter from one of Rubi's outbursts.
The woman frowned and went back to looking at her computer screen, typing hard on the old keyboard, her red painted nails flying over the buttons.
They had gotten to the airport quite safely, even though the taxi driver - whom they had hoped to be Richard, but no such luck - had looked at them strangely.
"There are no flights," he had said. But after another ten bucks her had driven them there anyways.
"It seems like there is one open that goes to Queens," the airport woman said after a minute or two. "It's a private one, that's all we have."
"Private, as in pricey?" Bridget asked, pulling a face.
The airport lady gave her an apologetic look. "I can maybe give you a discount for being a nurse."
"That would be great!" she exclaimed, almost grabbing the woman's face to press a kiss on her ... but decided against it. That would probably not be good for their promised discount.

A couple of hours later they found themselves boarding on a broad, private jet that only let about a hundred people in. All rich and fancy looking. Rubi felt uncomfortable and expressed that by grunting and cussing quietly at everything and everyone until they were in the air.
"Still hating planes, I see," Bridget commented grinning.
Rubi snorted.
"That from a woman who used to live in one!"

After what felt like forever, especially to Rubi, they did manage to land safely in Queens.
Rubi's stomach was upset nontheless, ever since they had gotten into the air and the plane had to get through the storm. At some point, even Bridget got pale.
They were both glad to be back on their feet, on solid ground - not aware that they'd be bumping into the person responsible for this whole zombie mess in just a minute.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Onward to Queens

Post  Richard Alpert Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:26 am

Raylan and Richard just stared at each other. "Well," Richard started and wanted to touch his moustache but it was only a bit of stubbles. "I can't remember that well... But I remember a woman named Ada Wong." Richard said doubting. Piers immediatly stepped forward and grabbed Richard's shoulders making Raylan flinch for a second. "Ada Wong!?" Piers yelled in the taxi driver's face. "It's Carla! Did she had a red scarf!?" He then asked demandingly as he shook Richard's shoulders lightly. "Well... Yeh she did actually..." he replied pinching his eyes closed trying to remember his past life experience. The male mercenary took a look towards Isabella who frowned and made radio contact with their leader. "Can we have the position of one Carla Ramades please?" she asked and she walked away arond the corner to get more signal. "Well, that will work out..." Miles said giving the gun back to Raylan who tried to tip his hat to thank him, but ended up in front of his face almost piercing his eye. "Damn... I miss my hat!" he then said looking in the mirror again. "I thought I saw something new on you!" Richard said now chuckling again. "Like you with the mustache hu?" Raylan replied and they again died of laughter together making the duo frown again. "Well... They're still not 100% normal." Miles said and shook his head againn while licking his lips.
"Alright. She's headed to Queens," Isabella's voice was heard when she went back to the group. "I had to explain the captain why she was still alive, I told him I didn't knew..." she continued. "Alright we're headed to Queens as well then." Piers got his gear ready and Raylan, who received the gun back from Miles, now gave it back to Isabella who shook her hand and told him he can have it for protection. "Thanks." The marshal replied and Richard stepped forward. "What about my cuffs..." he said and held his hands forward now with red and half bloody circles around it from the tightness of the cuffs. Isabella glanced over to Piers who nodded. "What are you doing!?" Miles said walking forward while Isabella got the cuffs off. "He's the reason of all this madness and you're letting him free!?" and he pointed towars a very guilty Richard who inside felt very weird. How can he indeed have done that? What kind of person was he before!?
When they got outside Miles still didn't felt comforted about the decision the mercenary duo just made. He held his hand on his sword ready to strike. "Fine, how do we get to Queens?" Piers said looking at his PDA. "It's like four miles away, we need to catch up, not walk a few hours."
Richard grinned and saw an taxi standing in front of the building, still working and legit. "Well, for four miles I will give you a ride for 50 dollars free of charge." and he pointed to the taxi. Raylan had trouble holding his laugh and the trio again looked very weird to the scene with a laughing marshal and a bloody looking apparently 'taxi driver' in front of them and Miles even facepalmed out of disbelief.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Killer and Killer meeting

Post  Raylan Givens Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:29 am

Richard and Raylan got in front and the other three crammed themselves in the back. "Okay, off to Queens then!" and he got his foot on the gas and drove away. The road seemed clear, which felt really werd inside the stomach of Piers. But then again it was very quiet around the city these last days. "So, who is Carla?" Miles asked curious and then looked over to the two mercenaries next to him. "You still have no right to know."
"Ah! Come on!" Miles slapped his knees and then crossed his arms and looked very sarcastic grumpy over to Isabella. "She will tell me." he then winked and Isabella just rolled her eyes and looked away outside the window.
"Carla is a woman who had the C-virus. I think these two once prenounced her dead since Isabella had to explain why she was still alive." Richard's voice sounded and Piers shook his head and Isabella looked over to Miles again making a 'are you happy now?' face and he grinned in return.
"Thanks taxi buddy." and he padded Richard on the shoulder, who smiled. "I think I might like these weirdos after all and Miles bend down back in his seat.
A few minutes later, a sign said Queens and Richard took the turn. Again streets were silent and a few zombies walked around and Richard looked at him with a disgussed look. On the front of a rooftop, Carla watched the taxi enter wondering who was inside.
After a few more blocks, Richard took a turn in a street and stopped. "Okay, we walk from here." and Miles already got out along with Raylan. The two mercenaries also got up immediatly looking around trying to spot a red scarf or whatever clue lead to Carla's presence.
Suddenly two women's voices were heard and gocking of gun as well. Miles, Raylan, Isabella and Piers got their guns ready too and Richard stood behind them looking around and he looked up seeing a woman looking down. The time he wanted to say it the women arrived and the guns were pointed at them.
"RUBI!? BRIDGET!?" Raylan yelled and Bridget and Rubi looked over to them first confused but then they both yelled like fangirls and hugged Raylan. Richard also looked over and the two girls crossed his sight and ran over to Richard the same as Raylan but then they noticed his bloody clothes and froze in their tracks. Richard stood there with his arms wide but looked down to his clothes and understood it a bit why they didn't jump at him.
"What happened to you guys!?" Bridget said and looked amazed to the duo now standing next to each other. Miles, Isabella and Piers really wondered what in the world was going on and why they kept reconizing people around here. Richard looked up again to see if the woman was still there but she dissapeared
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty One Big Family Reunion

Post  Bridget McEvans Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:34 pm

"What in the world are you doing here?" asked Raylan after both Rubi and Bridget had hugged him.
"Looking for you" Bridget explained proudly as she couldn't get rid of the big smile on her face. When Rubi had asked her to go find the others with her, the nurse hadn't exactly believed it could be that easy. The flights would have been cancelled, the military would try to escort them out of New York, zombies would eat them before they even land and how on earth would they find their friends when they could be anywhere in the world. Looks like fate was on their side.
"Looking for us?" Richard repeated and shook his head. "That means you remembered us, too?"
Rubi and Bridget nodded at the same time and Richard started to chuckle.
"I don't suppose you have any clue what's going on here, right?" the nurse then asked as she was desperatly looking for answers.
"Well... as for the zombie stuff, Richard here" Raylan turned his head and highlighted the taxi driver's name with raised eyebows and yet another grin on his face, "spreaded a thing called the C-virus. People apparently turn into zombies and try to eat everybody."
"Just like with the T-virus" Rubi added, her arms and legs crossed, looking around the city and totally ignoring that it was apparently their old friend and harmless taxi driver who started another zombie outbreak.
"The what?" Raylan asked. Everyone, even the three guys behind them who hadn't said a thing yet and who Bridget obviously hadn't met yet, looked at the marshal and one of the people who seemed to be a BSAA soldier according to his patch, opened his mouth widely.
"You don't know about the T-virus?" he asked and seemed just as shocked as Bridget was right now.
"Uh... no? Should I?"
Bridget laughed. Maybe the memory loss set back in... everything seemed to be connected somehow. She had the feeling that maybe specific people that were included in their special past didn't remember specific parts... or don't know things about this life... this world, they were in right now.
"So you are telling me you have never heard of Raccoon City?" another BSAA member, a woman, asked.
"Raccoon what?"
The group suddenly stopped mumbling and sighing as everyone was focused on Raylan who seemed to feel quite uncomfortable regarding the circumstances. "What?!"
Nobody said a thing, the BSAA guys Bridget didn't know were probably the most confused people in the world right now and Rubi and her were probably thinking the same thing right now, along with Richard.
"We have a lot to talk about" said the taxi driver. "But... have you guys met Elena?" He pulled a sad face and only then the nurse realized that they had totally forgotten to take the journalist with her. She looked at Rubi, biting her lower lip and Rubi shrugged.
"Well, yea... she's a nurse now. We can always get her to join us later, she's at a hospital in Texas." It was probably the biggest load off his mind right now and the ex-spy could clearly see how relieved he was.
"Could you people just fill us in on what's going on?" the third guy, who was carrying a sword and a gun and didn't have any membership by the look of it, asked and he seemed quite nervous, chewing on his lips and looking around the city just like Rubi did.
"I guess we're just as clueless as you are," responded Bridget and sighed desperatly.
"So what are we gonna do now?" Richard finally asked the question that everyone was probably thinking about right now.
Bridget McEvans
Bridget McEvans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Mad World

Post  Piers Nivans Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:48 pm

"We," Piers started, "are going to track down Carla Radames, the person being responsible for the C-virus outbreak." He looked at Isabela who nodded in response, further to Richard, who didn't pay any attention to him, being busy having eye contact with his apparent friends. "Hey", the BSAA member tried to get his alertness. "You are coming with us. We don't know what's your role in all this is, so we can't afford to lose you. And you," he finally nodded towards Raylan. "are free to go. I really don't know what to make of all this but you all seem mental to me."
"Wait, I thought Richard was the one releasing the virus?" the blonde woman asked, lifting her eyebrows.
"Well, he seemed to have spread it but by the looks of it Carla forced him to." Piers really didn't know what to think about first anymore. Everything was so confusing and weird, he didn't even know whether or not he was just dreaming a crazy nightmare. Those people, thinking they're someone else, the whole outbreak, Carla being back and then again he hadn't completely forgotten about the night he spent with Isabela.
"Hey", Piers caught Isabela's attention, poking her back. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" He pulled the woman on her holster and nodded to the other people around him, headed around the corner of what seemed to be an abandoned warehouse.
"What's wrong?" she asked, crossing her arms and eyeing up.
"We can't just let them go, can we? I mean, what they say sounds so suspicious and weird. What if they're all somehow behind all this?"
"Piers, you really need to clear your toughts. Strange things happen, you know. They're alright. Let them go", the BSAA member said, smiling.

Last edited by Piers Nivans on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piers Nivans
Piers Nivans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Watching some peasants passing by

Post  Carla Radames Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:54 pm

"Her" Mercedes had run out of gas. A hundred cars had been around and she had stolen the one that would run out of gas. She made her way through the city, preferably on rooftops, as she could avoid contact with both the infected and the military along with the BSAA. Her grapple had always been useful in these situations. Just a few more blocks and she was about to reach the airport she was headed to and which was already within eyeshot.
A yellow taxi cab passed the streets below her and for a second Carla thought she could steal it as she wasn't seeing any other cars around. But then again, she would just attract unnecessary attention. She watched the car racing by and continued her journey.
Carla Radames
Carla Radames

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Eating the soup they've poured for themselves

Post  Isabela Rivain Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:26 pm

"And I don't know how they could be of help to us anyhow ... we barely know these people, while they all seem to know each other. I don't know if Carla forced anyone to do anything, after all, they did think they were who they were until today, really," she began, leaning against one of the broken building walls.
"Seems like some of them can shoot though," Piers shrugged. "So, you actually believe that they all know each other through some sort of ... previous life?"
"I don't know ... but who am I to say? Everybody has their story. I don't judge them, they don't judge me. It's up to you, really. I am the newbie here," she grinned and gave him a gentle punch to the shoulder before heading back to the others who were still standing in a circle, babbling away.
"Hey you," she said, lifting her voice in order for it to carry over some of the sirens that were going off in the distance, as well as the wind.
"Me?" Richard asked, pointing at himself.
"Yes, you. You said you can drive a taxi. Well, drive,"
"But to where?!"
"To wherever Carla is, she's heading to the airport as far as I can trust the information of Harrison."
Piers joined up with them, glancing at Isabela. She gave him a reassuring nod. "They got us into this, they might as well help us get back out."
Isabela Rivain
Isabela Rivain

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Ideas?

Post  Rubi Malone Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:34 pm

Rubi shook her head lightly, still leaning against one of the crooked lamp posts.
A few hours ago she had just found out that she had known Bridget for what it seems like a life long, just that it had been a different life, but yet, the same Bridget. More or less. Then, after they had landed, not only did they find Richard and Raylan, who both seemed to have had totally different lives, but also they found out about a supposed C-Virus that mutated all these people?
Thinking about that, Rubi preferred the drug dealer they've had to deal with in that other ... universe, world, whatever it was.
She took a deep breath and looked around. She did make out lots of corpses, but not the kind she was looking for ... Ah, there! she chirped in her mind and sprinted for a dead cop on the hard, concrete floor. She grabbed the gun in his holster and also found a baton along with some handcuffs. She decided all of this could be off good use and took it with her. After a few moments she discovered a BSAA agent on the ground too and examined his corpse as she had the other before, throwing a machine gun at Bridget, who - knowing Rubi - caught it without dropping a sweat.
"And what about me?" Raylan asked. "After all, I was a cop, you know .."
"Oh I know all too well ... " Rubi mumbled, still rummaging through the corpses. "Sorry, I don't see any more weapons ... you could throw with stones," she suggested sarcastically and grinned as she walked by the former cop, who just gave her a scowl.
"Let's get going then," Richard exclaimed, happy to be in a taxi again.
"Wait ... what if she's on the roofs?" Piers disrupted.
"Why would she be on the roofs?" Rubi asked, frowning.
"Oh ... I know that bitch all too well ... "
"Well ... any better ideas?"
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Next plan

Post  Richard Alpert Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:59 pm

As they were conversating about the woman supposidly being on the roof, Richard reminded himself that he saw a glimpse of a woman not to long ago on the rooftops. "Hey wait a minute," he said, looking over to the group which he caught the attention from. "I actually saw someone up there not to long ago." he pointed to the very spot he saw her and Piers stamped on the ground. "Why didn't you tell us before!?" he yelled angrily and shook his head. "Don't blame him, maybe he still was deep in his thoughts of the parrallleeelloooo stuff." Rubi answered and pointed both her fingers to her head and started to turn them like she was crazy. Bridget chuckled and shook her head and Piers started to frown. "You guys really are crazy right?" Miles then added and got his own gun ready. "Well, let's get to the roofs instead," Isabella said while already scanning the area for a possible entrance of a large building. "We could start there." she eventually said pointing to one of the largest buildings where the door luckily was clear enough to pass through. "Alright lady." Miles said while he already walked towards it. Raylan apperantly had snuck out for a time because he came back with four more guns. "Take that Rubi." he chuckled whilst the killer frowned and had no idea where he got them. "Well hey, hey lucky marshal." she added now following Miles and so did the two merenaries. "Look, we need to be careful," the marshal added while he got two of the guns holstered and gave the others as back up for Richard and Bridget as well. "I don't know what's going on in this shit world, but we best not die here." The duo nodded in return and so the remaining trio followed the group whom were already inside waiting for them.
"Seems clear here..." Piers added.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Rasklapanjes.... =)

Post  Miles Matheson Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 pm

"I take it the roof is on top hu?" Miles joked around as he already tried the elevator, which was busted. "Fine we take the stairs." he continued as he already stepped on the first stairway. "We should be careful." Piers added and went in front of Miles. "I'll take point, see if everything is clear and then you can come up." he said, already reloading his gun and assuring he had his ammo full. "Isabella will back us up, try to assure that I haven't missed anything so nothing can take us by suprise." Isabella nodded and took the back of the group. "Anyone else will just carefully look around okay?" the rest nodded and Miles just rolled his eyes and licked his lips. "Fine, mumbo." he then said and everyone got his gun ready.
As they proceded on the staircase, everything was unusually quiet. But only one sound was heard, dripping of water. "Why is that sound always so creepy..." Bridget said looking at the falling drips. Fourth floor, fifth floor, after a while the panting of the group was heard and everyone became quite annoying by the hight of the building. "How many floors does this thing even have?" Richard said with full annoyance and he looked up as he still saw Piers aiming at the white ceilings and looking up stairways to be sure everything was clear enough. "Enough to make you die before you reach the damn top..." Rubi added and then Piers made a 'SHH' sound and everyone stopped walking as the mercenary walked further up a bit and examined a door on the seventh floor. His ear was against it and he could hear the sound of weird animals coming through. But he knew what they were... Rasklapanjes. He got his finger against his lips and the group noticed they had to be silenced. As the group was tip-toeing past the door they heard the weirdest sounds they ever heard in their lives. "What the hell is that?" Miles then said maybe a bit too loud, and a more agressive tone came from the other side of the door. "Miles shh!" Bridget then said but then suddenly a loud bang filled the whole stairway and the door shook as if something was trying to get out by force. "MOVE!" Piers then yelled and everyone ran upstairs now even becoming more tired. Tenth floor, three more to go.
"So much for the damn stairways!" Rubi said angrily as the door three floors under them busted open and weird creatures came out of it. "The hell!?" Miles said and the rest of the group looked with full disgust as well to the, now coming up, creatures. "Come on! I said MOVE!" Piers yelled again and so they ran on. "Should've stayed quiet genious!" Bridget added "Wasn't my fault, lady." Miles added with full annoyance as well and they just ran on finally getting to the rooftops.
Miles Matheson
Miles Matheson

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Let the game begin.

Post  Raylan Givens Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:33 pm

"Now tell us what the hell are these things!?" Miles demanded an explanation while Isabella shut the door with a loud slam and barricaded it with a few stuff with the help of Bridget and Raylan. Piers cursed a bit and looked over the rooftops. "They're called Rasklapanjes." he said. "Raska... the what?" Rubi said and looked at the barricaded door. A flinch of fear was caught in her eyes. "And what do they do?" Raylan asked walking over to the edge of the building and looking down. "We're not exaclty near the ground to jump down when we are in top danger." "Thanks for pointing that out genious!" Rubi then said and looked desperatly over to the other buildings. "We can jump over to others." she then added pointing towards the nearest building. "Good idea," Piers said and ran towards the edge the nearest building was located. "Isabella, I need your help." he then said already positioning himself to 'push' her over to the other side. "Got it." and Isabella ran to him, jumped on his hand and Piers pushed it along with quite the force and Isabella flew over the gap and rolled over the other side of the roof. "Now try and find something to get us all over with!" Piers yelled and Isabella nodded in return. Then the thing happened what most of the group feared that should happen. The door was again trying to burst itself open while the fearful sound of the Rasklapanjes bursted through. "And hurry up!" Raylan added as Isabella moved around the other side of the rooftop to the door of the other building hoping to find something inside. The group was aiming for the door and suddenly it bursted open again. "Shoot whatever you see moving!" Piers yelled for he knew the hands and other things can still live even after you shot them off. "But make sure it isn't us first!" Miles added with a small grin. The creatures known as Rasklapanjes moved over the rooftops and got closer towards the group. The first shot was from Piers and the creature immedialty bursted out a cry of pain and the hand fell off. It stopped moving for a second and a small seconds later it began to add itself to the group who were closing in towards the others. "What the hell!?" Richard said with full disgust and the rest of the group now understood what Piers meant with; shoot everything you see moving. "Here we go." a legendary quote was heard from the killer's mouth and she got her gun ready.

Somewhere far on another rooftop a woman was grinning and enjoying herself by the view she had gotten herself into. The group almost closed in by her precious Rasklapanjes. She sat down for a moment hoping to enjoy the sight of the group getting killed of by them. "Let the game begin." she added while she began to chuckle.
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty You arrived at your destination

Post  Carla Radames Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm

She didn't exactly have the time to sit around and watch them but the scenery was just too beautiful to leave behind at this specific moment. Her precious creations approached her opponents and the closer they got the more hopeless the situation seemed to get. Rasklapanjes weren't directly known for being thoughtful or hesitant but neither was the BSAA known for being incompetent. It would have been an interesting fight to watch but Carla had a plane to catch.
The researcher had a last look over to the other rooftop before she turned her back on them and jumped over a small gap to another building, headed towards the airport which was already in sight. It seemed like the crowds had dissapeared already, scattered people could be seen in some allyways and on the streets and it looked like the zombies had spread into every direction by now, looking for food. Some cars passed by every once in a while as "Ada Wong" made her way to JFK which she successfully reached only half an hour later. She was hoping there were no people around anymore but she was dissapointed to see that the BSAA along with military troops were barricading the front gates.
"God damn righteous people" she hissed, staying hidden around the corner of a close storage hall directly in front of the airport.
Some soldiers were patroulling, others were just standing around, talking and it looked like a small group of about ten BSAA members were preparing to spread out and evecuate more survivors. Carla figured she couldn't take them all out so she had to sneak around and steal a plane. Easier said than done.
Carla Radames
Carla Radames

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Fight on the rooftops

Post  Piers Nivans Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:36 pm

"Isabela, how's it going over there?!" Piers yelled over to the other rooftop that he had helped his companion reach.
"I'm thinking! Try not to die!" she responded and Piers chuckled. He had just shot one of the two creatures right between the eyes, at least he thought so regarding these monsters not even having eyes. He didn't think his companions were that good with weapons, in fact he thought they would've died already. Both Richard and Raylan were the most defensive ones, they were rarely wasting ammo and fired one clear shot after another. As for the two women... they were just shooting into every direction, probably hoping to hit anything. They were supposed to be killers in their... other lives? Yeah, sure, they shoot like a nurse and a tattooist.
One of the Rasklapanjes had fallen apart already, it's hand was still twitching on the ground and the rest of it's body slowly melted into the commonly known toxic acid - the remaining liquid of the C-virus. As for the other enemy it was approaching him quite the speed as Piers was busy reloading his rifle. Raylan and Richard were still shooting and Bridget and Rubi were out of his eye sight. The beast was preparing to jump onto the soldier and as it did so, Piers neatly dodged the attack, forcing the monster to fall off the edge of the skyscraper. The BSAA member beded over the border and watched it's rather painful faceplant on the streets.
"Found a ladder!" Isabela yelled and the group turned around. "Oh..." she added as she saw that no enemy was left.
Piers Nivans
Piers Nivans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Finding Carla

Post  Bridget McEvans Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 pm

After having crossed the ladder that Isabela had thrown over the gap everyone was busy reloading their weapons and catching their breath. Raylan and Richard had a look over the edge of the building as well and Bridget was leaning against the door of the staircase building.
"Oh come on, it wasn't that hard!" Isabela said, her arms and legs crossed looking into everyone's faces.
"Yeah, you weren't over there!" Richard said and pointed to what was left of the dead Rasklapanje.
"We need to go if we want to catch that woman" Bridget pointed out and jumped over the small breach to another building with some glass windows on the ground. It looked like the domicile of a big company as there were lots of offices visible through the glass panels. Bridget thought she could even see some zombies or workes running around in there.
"So which way?" Raylan asked as everyone was figuring out a way to get across the roofs.
"We need to go into this direction, that's where the airport is. You can even see it from here", Piers explained, his PDA in one hand and his other one pointing east to what indeed looked like airstrips to Bridget.
"According to HQ, there are some BSAA and military units who are securing the gates so Carla won't even get through it anymore. Whereever she is headed and whatever plans she follows, we will get it all out of her as soon as we're there." Piers looked at everyone and it looked like he was clearly affected by that woman and what she has done. Bridget didn't know his backgrounds, she was way too busy figuring out her own but it seemed like the man wanted to catch her at any price.
Bridget McEvans
Bridget McEvans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Feeling left out

Post  Miles Matheson Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Miles ran over the ladder not believing what just happened. "Guys you left me out on some good action over here!" he yelled in ager jumping down on the rooftop everyone was regrouping. "Oh, well sorry..." Piers and Bridget said at the same time. Richard and Raylan just frowned and Rubi and Isabella had no idea what was going on. Miles shook his head and sheated his still clean sword and had no need in reloading his weapon. He then sighed joining himself to the group. "So where to now?" he asked not knowing what they just discussed. "The airport, right over there." Piers repeated and again pointing to the airport a few miles away.
"Alright lets get over the other rooftops." Richard suggested looking over to other rooftops, but Isabella shook her head. "No, we get down with this ladder here," she said with a grin touching a fireescape ladder which was going down all to the ground. "I figure that is more faster than jumping all over rooftops..." "Fine woman we do that..." Miles said and the whole group stared at him. "What!?" he said annoyed. Raylan and Richard chuckled and the rest of the group had no idea why. "Alright let's get back to business..." Raylan suddenly said very serious again and already put one of his feet on the ladder.

Miles Matheson
Miles Matheson

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty the airport!

Post  Richard Alpert Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Their footsteps on the iron and cold steps echoed through the empty and silence streets. Once they've reached the ground floor, they looked around if they saw something suspicious. Nothing at all. "Just one more mile to go." Piers said shutting off his PDA again, where he just looked on for the location. After a few minutes of walking they arrived at the airport. The gates indeed were highly secured by the BSAA, just like Piers said. "Hold!" one of them said and made a signal for them to stop. "Why are you here?"
"Piers Nivans and Isabella Rivain," he said and the two mercenaries got out their cards of identification. "We're here with a few saved civillians names, Richard Alpert, Raylan Givens, Rubi Malone, Bridget McEvans and Miles Matheson." he continued, pointing at everyone he said his or her names from. "We're here to secure the area because we think Carla Radames fled to this area to sabotage a plane." The BSAA guard frowned at him and then chuckled. "Boy, we have everything under control here, we haven't seen a woman crossing the gates here." "That is the problem, sir," Isabella stepped forward. "She has a grapple gun, and she's able to surpass you if nessecary." The guard started to look around in the air for clues but found nothing. "Can we pass, please sir?" Raylan then said and hinted with his head towards the closed gate. "Alright, watch your asses out there," the guard said now opening the gates. "If what you said is true, that bitch really is cunning." he then made a slight grin and radio-ed over to the other BSAA mercenaries that they were coming and there might be a hostile on these grounds. "Good luck." he said and closed the gates again.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Inside

Post  Raylan Givens Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:36 pm

"Alright, where to now." Raylan began and looked around the area to see if he saw anyone. "How does she actually look like?" To everyone's suprise it was Richard whom asnwered. "She has a red scarf... I think you can tell it by that you can reconize her, also she is black of hair, short. And has a small kind of asian look on her?" he then said very unsure and looked over to Piers who nodded slightly. "And she's very manipulative." Piers added up. "And she's a persistant bitch as from what I heard of that guard over there." Miles said with a small grin. "Yes, she is." piers said. "So be careful and don't underestimate her." he then hissed. The rest of the group nodded and looked over to the area again. "Okay, here we go right?" Rubi said and got her guns out. Everyone followed her lead and got their guns out. "You think Frank will be around here somewhere?" Raylan joked around and Richard looked over to Raylan. "Who knows?" he then added and the group walked forward.
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Random people

Post  Carla Radames Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:15 pm

"Great... more of these rats sneaking around", she thought as she approached the airport through some bushes and trees right next to the big fence. She knew that whenever they would see her they would start to shoot so she had to be careful not being caught. It looked like Piers and his pack of civilians had arrived as well and he wouldn't hesitate putting a bullet through her head after what had happened to Chris.
Some guards were securing the gate itself so she had to sneak around that one as well. One tree was high enough to get a better look over the area so she quickly jumped up with the help of her grapple. She saw a few troops inside the court as well, they even brought tanks along with a few helicopters that were standing still on the airstrips. She quickly figured out a plan: take out a soldier and steal a chopper in disguise. Couldn't be that hard.
Carla still wondered about the rest of Pier's companions and why they joined him. They were civilians after all and his mission was to rescue them so why were they investigating the airport with him now? She knew that he immediatly gave up on evacuating the city as soon as he heard that she was involved so that would explain the other BSAA troops who took over his job now but what was up with these people?
Carla Radames
Carla Radames

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Outside

Post  Isabela Rivain Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:56 pm

"So, what are we gonna do once we find her anyways?" Isabela asked, as they were looking around, running all over the big airport.
"Well, kill her," Piers stated.
"And then? Is it gonna stop the zombies and mutants?" she asked, still not convinced how much good killing Carla would do. She agreed that the woman had to be stopped, but then what?
"Maybe she has something to turn it all around? You know, take it back, so to speak," Miles jumped in, shrugging.
"Well, she better ... " the female soldier nodded and kept moving forward without further conversation.
They checked the gates, the bathrooms and behind the counters, they even got permission to check through the 'personal only' areas but still, even that did not get them any closer to Carla. For a moment Isabela wondered if they had lost her, if she had taken off already, with a stolen plane somewhere. But then again ... she would have to be REALLY good, and be able to maneuver a plane through gunfire, because surely they were guarding the boarding areas, where the planes stood, empty and silent. A single plane taking off would be as easily spotted as a flying dragon.
"OUTSIDE!" she then exclaimed, the others shooting her confused looks.
"We haven't checked outside guys!"
Isabela Rivain
Isabela Rivain

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Splitting up

Post  Rubi Malone Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Rubi nodded in agreement, wondering why she herself hadn't though of that earlier. Would have saved them some trouble and blisters. The killer bent down, rubbing her calves which were hurting, along with her feet ... and the rest of her body. She sighed in exasperation.
"Okay, let's better split up though, just in case she gets back in here," she suggested.
Piers nodded. "Let's take the best shots with us. Isabela, Raylan ... well that's about it, I guess."
"Hey!" Miles, Richard, Bridget, Rubi and the rest of the bunch quickly complained. "I'm coming with, if you like it or not. I'm gonna shoot that bitch! Because of her our tattoo shop is out of business!"
"Well, but without her we wouldn't have had all that fun either," Bridget joked, but only got an angry glance from the killer. She raised her hand in theatrical apologies.
"Alright ... well, we still need those who can shoot the best, going after her. The rest can stay here securing the area, like you said, Rubi, in case she does come back. Agreed? So who's with me?"
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 23 Empty Re: It's Dangerous Business

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum