Dangerous Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Dangerous Business

+8
Sarah Connor
Bridget McEvans
Chloe Fraser
Raylan Givens
Jade
Rubi Malone
Richard Alpert
Elena Fisher
12 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Lazy Atmosphere

Post  Rubi Malone Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:02 pm

She was looking out of the window and had her chin placed in her hand. It was raining. The thick drops were smashing against the windows of the old, fragile car and created a lazy atmosphere. Rubi yawned and stretched herself. She was sitting on the backseats, while Elena and Richard were sitting on the front. The noise of the windshield wiper was narotic and so she layed down on the small seats and sighed, closing her eyes "This is sorta sick, don't cha think?" she started, to her two friends surprise, since she hardly looked for a conversation "More or less" Elena smiled understanding in the car's mirror, so Rubi could see her. She crossed her hands behind her back and stared out of the window until the rhythm of the driving car, the sound of the rain and the neverending back and forth of the wiper caused her to fall asleep, not sensing the closer getting danger.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty He'll find us...

Post  Elena Fisher Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 pm

"So what is this now? Are we having a holiday trip to Cambodia now... or is this some serious business?", Elena asked, looking at the sleeping Rubi through the front mirror. "I think we have to assist Rubi getting that... guy", Richard quickly answered, concentrating on not missing any street sign leading to the airport of Hong Kong. "Hm... do you trust her?", Elena asked, a little more subtle now. "Uh... well, I guess so. I mean, she would already have killed us, we only were useless obstacles in her way otherwise", the taxi driver responded. "True. Ok so, according to the GPS in the PDA we're there in less than three hours", the blonde journalist said, looking at electronic assistant now. "How are we supposed to find that guy then?", Richard asked further, turning the car's wipers off, when it stopped raining. "Don't worry about that. Either he'll find us or... we go to Cambodia. I know where he is", Rubi suddenly interrupted, when she bowed dangerously close near the duo, withouth them noticing.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

https://dangerousbusiness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Watch out!

Post  Richard Alpert Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Richard opened his mouth to ask her where but suddenly a loud bang came from the back of their car. The trio looked shocked behind them, and a car was smashing against the back of the car. “Oh dear God no!” Richard said with a panicking voice. “I’ll get this done with” Rubi said and opened up the car’s door and tried to aim for the person who was bumping into them. Richard knew this was really beyond his driving skills but he would try to avoid them from being pushed aside or maybe even crash into something. “Elena!” Richard yelled at her. “Help me watch the road I need to speed a bit up! And tell Rubi to hold herself tight!” Elena did what was asked and soon they raced over the Chinese roads. Suddenly another car joined and this one was full of men which shot at them. “Friggin” the taxi driver said annoyingly. “Rubi won’t make it alone. We need guns! But how!?” he thought. Elena Screamed “WATCH OUT!” and the taxi driver nearly dodged another car on the road. “thanks for the heads up!” he said relieved. “No problem!” she yelled back over the sound of gunfire. “HEY! Don’t move the car to much or else I can’t aim that well!” Rubi yelled from the back of the car. Without knowing how they would get themselves out of this mess, Richard raced on, dodging cars and other obstacles as they went on. “Please let the police come, or something like it!” he thought hopefully.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty At least we got rid of them

Post  Rubi Malone Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 pm

She stepped out of the window completely, hearing Elena gasp "What the fuck?!" but she was already on the car's roof.
Her guns in her hands, looking for the enemies, a shot. She stepped aside and nearly fell cuz Richard had to dodge a car.
The race was getting wilder and wilder and Rubi had no chance but jump from car to car, shooting at the enemies behind her, killing several guys, causing them to crash into tracks which exploded at the same time. Just a few scratches, she told herself as her body began to ache.
She jumped back on Richard's car, glad to see the little thing has made it through that gunfire. Just as she was about to get back in, she got shot in the arm "Ah shit!" she hissed, looking back and shooting the bastared who injured her. "Damn assholes!" she cursed, sitting back on the backseats, rubbing her arm, trying to stop it from bleeding. "Do you have a scissor or something?" "You insane?" "Gimme a small knife, goddamn!" Rubi's harsh tone caused Elena to do as she was told. She handed her a small knife, sharp and handy. Both covered their eyes as Rubi started working the bullet out of her flesh. "Poor car.." Richard mumbled. Rubi lifted an eyebrow his way "Why, thank you!" she grinned sarcastic and gave him the finger.
Pain always made her grumpy.
"At least we got rid of them!" Elena tried to cheer the trio up.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty 70 dollars

Post  Elena Fisher Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:51 pm

"Thanks to my fucking help, yes", Rubi cursed further working on her arm. "You okay back there?" "Well yeah, just got shot in the arm and cutting my hand open but other than that I'm okay thank you", she said with a sarcastic voice, when Elena faced the street and Richard again. "Head left. And do it a little faster. We don't want the police to come now, or more of them", the blonde woman said, looking out of the window for a second, where you were still capable of seeing burning cars, bodies and ruined street signs.

"We're there aren't we?", Elena started to talk after three further hours of driving. "How do you know?", Richard asked. "The planes?", Rubi interrupted from the back seat, with a piece of her lower pants she cut off and wrapped around her arm. "Oh", the driver responded looking out of the window into the air, where there were planes landing and starting. The Hong Kong airport was reached. "You've reached your destination, makes 70 $ please", Alpert said, like he always does, forgetting about their actual situation. Elena grabbed her money, giving it to the person next to her, said thanks and left the car. "What the fuck?" Rubi was confused about what just happened, when Richard asked "What do you mean?" "Well uh... she just gave you money?" "Yeah? I drove her to the airport. I mean I'm a taxi dri... oh." When he realised, Elena opened the door again, bowing into the car's inside. "Did I just give you 70 dollars?" "Yeah." "Oh." "Here you go." Richard gave Elena her money back and also got out of the car together with Rubi. "Wait, let me he-", the journalist wanted to suggest, when Rubi kicked the door out of the rented car and sighed relaxingly. "What the...." "Hey, it's not mine." "But it was my money!?", Richard complained. "I'm sorry, I'll pay you back some time. Let's go", the black haired lady said, heading to the mainbuilding of the big airport.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty You've earned it.

Post  Richard Alpert Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 am

When they got inside the airport Richard was amazed they actually made it. People stared shockingly at Rubi cause you saw a bit of blood going through the cloths around her wound. They went to the ticket seller and Elena already bought hers. Rubi was about to step forward when Richard suddenly pushed her back. “What the!? What the hell are you doing!?” She said to him. “Why don’t you get some rest, and I will buy your ticket” Richard replied. “Why is that”, Rubi asked him. “First of all, you give me your ticket to Cambodia, and step into the plane without one. Then you jump, maybe a thousands of miles off the ground, out of a plane with no parachute and then you shoot these guys off of us and get hurt.” Richard said with a caring voice. Rubi looked at him very surprised and still stood there. "What about the car I just broke?" She asked him.
“Don't worry about it. Come on, you’ve earned it”, the taxi driver said. “Fine” she replied and Rubi went away to find a place to sit.
Elena looked at the brown haired man “Wow, I never knew you cared so much.” She said with a smile. “Well if you’d done the same I also would do it for you.” He replied with a smile. “You will?” “Yes of course!” Elena smirked and said, “well, about that little line you said in the plane.” Richard looked at her and had forgotten about it since they got attacked. “Uh, what about it?” “Well…” Elena looked at him. “Is it true?” “Uh, well, yeh.” The taxi driver replied nervously. “Don’t worry it’s okay”, Elena replied with a smile. Richard didn’t know what to think at first, so he bought the other two tickets and they both went to the airplane’s gate to join up with Rubi once again.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Sure a weird trio

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 am

She was a little confused but didn't want to show it. No one had ever told her that she had earned something.
It was always just, do or die. And now, there were these people in front of her she was heading after. One, some sort of discovery channel worker and the other a simple taxi driver and she, the dirty, bad ass woman with no job but a monkey business. Sure a weird trio, but opposites attrackt.
They got into the plane, Rubi mumbling "I hate planes" and sat down by the window again, wrapping her arms around her upper body as if she was cold, actually she just wanted this to be over. She didn't care about how tough it was, but in this case .. it was really exhausting.
They didn't order any food this time, nor anything to eat, so as soon as they got out of the plane they were starving. They headed to a hotel, Rubi getting weird looks again she gladly ignored. They sat down somewhere, ordered a lot of good food and enjoyed the moment of freedom.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty I'm insane and proud of it

Post  Elena Fisher Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:55 pm

After they had eaten and went back on their room, Elena just got out of the shower and was about getting fresh clothes on, they bought at some clothes shop in the airportbuilding. "Elena? You done soon?", Rubi asked kind of annoyed, knocking at the door. "Yeah yeah, just a second", she replied, got a towel around her lower body and covered her breasts with her right arm, opening the door and stepping back into the mainroom. Richard looked at Rubi, who was in front of the bathroom, when Elena suddenly popped in, almost naked. The taxi driver blushed, the reporter just went over to her bed, where she threw the new clothes on and sat down. "So... we went "visiting" three different countries in less than two days. Awesome ain't it?", she asked, when Richard didn't know she was kidding. "You think so?", he asked nervously, still trying to avoid looking at her. "I'd love to spend more time in each of them but well... guess it's the best solution to get rid of those guys as fast as possible. If we even did... Rubi said he's here in Cambodia anyway. So what to do? I mean... help her chasing him or... shall I go on with my report about Angkor Wat? I'm really lost right now", Elena explained, getting dressed in a new pajama she bought. "Uhm... good question. I don't know if it is a good idea to take revenge for what he did to us, even though he's one of those killer business guys. Otherwise Rubi is our friend now and we should help her out of this situation", Alpert said, now looking at Elena again. "Our friend? Help? Look... she shot a billion cars from the roof of an old piece of trash, jumped out of a plane into a desert without any parachute and-" "I know right! I'm insane! And I'm proud of it!", Rubi yelled, already standing in the room again and switching the TV on.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Offering help

Post  Richard Alpert Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Rubi switched between the channels but there was only Indian mumbling on it. Richard thought it was time to get a shower to. So he stood up and got one of his new blouses and a new pants. “Seems it’s my turn for a nice shower” he said to the woman. “Ok see you in a bit” Elena said and Rubi just zapped further.
When he taxi driver came into the shower he locked the door, just in case, you never know! He stepped into the shower and washed himself. After ten minutes or so he got out again. Feeling happy he had new, dry and clean clothes on he walked back into the room.
“So you two already figured out what to do next?” Richard asked at the women. “Well”, Rubi replied, “I’d love to see that son of a bitch Matthew down, so I’m going after him!” “I’d like to help with that” Alpert answered. Both Rubi and Elena watched him, Rubi was confused and Elena Shocked. After a short silence the women rant through each other to Richard. “You’re INSANE! You can be killed” Elena yelled. “I can do it on my own!” Rubi also yelled. The taxi driver just watched them yelling at him with his eyebrows frowned and eyes wide open. When they finally stopped with Elena asking, how to even get it done, Richard said “OK! Fine I offered help but it seems it’s not needed” he raised his hands and said “If you do need it, you know where to find me, right here, I should say. I don’t have any specific place to go” He sat down on his bed with a annoyed face and Elena felt a bit guilty. Rubi got up and sighed. “Alright, if you want to help me, you’d better listen to me”

Last edited by Richard Alpert on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Well .. then we better grab one of these guys and ask him some stuff

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Richard crossed his arms and looked at her, Elena did the same, weirdly looking pretty proud and strong for being in a pijama.
"First off, we gotta hunt him down, find a good time to attack or else we're dead" "Tell us something we haven't figured out ourselves yet" Elena said. Rubi rolled her eyes and sighed "We're somewhere in Cambodia, so he's probably near or .. already somewher else. We're having some time to catch up, get some good equipment and a better plan" "Sounds more civilised" Rubi gave Elena another -.- look "But we are hunted!" Richard added "Well .. then we better grab one of these guys and ask him some stuff" the killer grinned.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Questions

Post  Elena Fisher Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:06 pm

"And where do you expect those guys to be?", Elena asked further. "I... have no idea", Rubi answered with a satisfiyed look. "Great", Richard grinned. "Do you have any idea what he is supposed to do here? That Matthew guy... what business he has and what he wants around here? Maybe we could go there as well..."
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Another stage of danger

Post  Richard Alpert Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 pm

“Well, he does drugs business I’m aware of that” Rubi replied with a confusing look. “Oh, great drugs. Who doesn’t these days” Richard sighed and sat down again. Elena also sat down and watched out of the window. “I wish for one moment that we had no rain and just could move without getting wet.” She said with a sad look on her face. They all heard a car racing through the streets. Rubi walked towards Elena and watched outside next to Elena. Richard also joined up with the woman. They all three saw a man coming out of the car that just raced towards their hotel. “Seems he has send another guy to get rid of us” the taxi driver said, when Rubi mumbled “Shit.” Elena said “Look he has a gun!” “Great!” Rubi then yelled. “Seems we can’t have a break after all hu!?” the black haired woman kicked the room door open and went to the hallway. “Come on Elena we've got to help her before she sacrifices herself again to save us” Elena agreed and the two hurried after her. “Wait for us!” Richard yelled towards Rubi. But the business solver yelled back, “Don’t worry I won’t kill him yet. Let’s see if he can tell us where that son of a bitch Matthew is.” With those words they all went towards another stage of danger.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Got him!

Post  Rubi Malone Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Rubi was jogging down the hallway to the door where she expected the guy to enter any second. She was hiding behind a pillar. "Pst" she called Richard and he came closer "Get rid of the guy at the reception!" she commanded and Richard wrinkled his forehead, shrugged and tried to do what he was told. He walked up to him and started a conversation. "Okay, when I shoot, you run up to him and bind his hands together, okay?" Rubi adviced Elena. She gave her a confused look "And with which rope?!" she snapped. "Well.. duh!" Rubi said and glared back, not noticing that the guy walked in meanwhile. "Ah fuck it" she hissed and shot at the guy's foot. He cried out but Elena ran up to him and punshed him in the face, to stop him from screaming any more, so no one would notice their lil kidnapping. Richard blocked the way for the guy at the reception, so he couldn't see what the two women were doing. They carried the wounded and fainted guy up to their room and Richard soon followed. Up there, they bound his hands and feet with a small rope they've found near the heater.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Phonecall

Post  Elena Fisher Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm

"Oh god... don't ever do that again", Elena hissed, smashing the door of their room. "Now how the hell did you even find us?", Rubi yelled at the wounded man they tied on a chair. "I... I... we...followed you on another plane, Matthew said we'll get the money of our lifetime if we get you alive...", the mercenary nearly cried. "Oh.. alive... well guess you can only pray YOU get out of this alive", Rubi shouted further, one step ahead of kicking his balls. "NO... wait. He might tell us all we want to know anyway", Elena stopped the killer. "Where is he?" "He... he is here. In the city... he's having more drug business, selling that... weird drug he was talking about. He said it's going to make him rich and ... ahh let me go!", the man explained. "We'll see. Where can we find him?" "I really don't know that! I really don't!" Suddenly a ringtone started to play. The man instinctly wanted to grab his cellphone but forgot about his tied hands. "Let me do this for you", Rubi grinned, dragging the mobile out his pocket and seeing the font saying "Mathew" on it's screen. "Oh... now look at that", she grinned and accepted the call. Elena and Richard sat down on their beds and had their eyes on their victim.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty imitations...

Post  Richard Alpert Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:17 pm

They all where silence when a voice sounded out of the telephone “Are they taken care of yet?” Rubi glanced with angry eyes towards the tied up man. “Thomas? Are you even there you son of a bitch!?” Richard grabbed the phone out of Rubi her hands. Rubi made a “What the fuck” look towards the taxi driver, he immediately thereafter imitated the voice of the man. “Yes sir Matthew” he said in the phone. “They are taken care of.” “Your voice sounds different” Matthew said. “Yeh, that Rubi girl had me pinned down against my throat for a second, sir.” Elena looked at Richard like he was insane and wondering if it would really work out. “Well then, that means you’re getting only half of the money I promised you.” Matthew said. “Thank you sir, thank you I-…” But Matthew already hung up. “Wow… Pretty good” Rubi smirked and Elena sighed of revilement. “So your name is Thomas, hu?” the black haired woman asked him. “Y…Yes yes mam!” he said nervously. “Well then Thomas this isn’t your lucky day!”
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty A trace!

Post  Rubi Malone Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Richard just won a big amount of trust towards Rubi. She pat his back and went back to Thomas "Good .. so he thinks he got us, but we still don't know where HE is!" she sighed, stemming her hands against her well shaped waist. "I-I-I .. I-I .. think he's i-i-i-i-i-in the .. town c-c-c-c-center. In a f-f-f-fency hotel called "The Crab" if I am n-n-n-not mistaken"
Rubi spinned around and tilted her head, "So? You are surely not trying to trick us?" she asked, pulling her katana and pointing at his throat, lifting his chin "R-r-r-r-really!" he swallowed, feeling the tip of the sword. "I think he's okay" Elena tried to calm the blackhaired woman down. She put her weapon away "Do with him what you want" she mumbled as she was heading out of the room "Rubi!" they both shouted, as if out of one mouth, following her. "Can you promise to stay calm?" Richard ask, slowly freeing the man "I-I-I promise" "One false move and .. well you've seen her" he smiled a little and followed the two woman, together with the man by his side.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Never heard of it

Post  Elena Fisher Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 pm

"S-s-o... whe...where we goin?", Thomas asked nervously, while Elena was busy closing the door and Rubi kicked the other door open to leave the hotel via the stairs into the lobby. "Didn't YOU just tell us where to go?", Richard asked confused. "O-o-o-oh... yeah true. S-s-s-o how do we g-g-g-get there?" "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!", Rubi screamed towards the man, who promised to be quiet just a second ago. Elena soon catched up, after she closed the door and brought the key to the lobby where she signed off and payed the money for the night. Outside the hotel doors, Rubi, Richard and Thomas sat down on some bench and waited for the reporter to come. "Done", the blonde journalist grinned when she looked in the faces of her new friends. "I said done", she repeated. "Good for you", Rubi said, standing up and going away. "What ... is she planning to do now?", Richard asked even more confused now. "I'M GETTING US A TAXI WHILE YOU ARE DOING NOOTHING!", she yelled while dissapearing in some sidestreets. "Oh... well, at least it's not raining. First sunny day since we left in Miami", Elena smiled while she had her eyes set on Thomas all the time. "BRING YOUR LAZY ASSES OVER HERE!", the trio suddenly heard, when they headed towards the way, Rubi went. Rubi stood next to the taxi she just got them, sat on the place next to the driver, after Elena, Richard and Thomas sat down on the places behind her. "Where to?", the man asked with an accent. "What was the place called?", the journalist asked. "The Crab" "The Crab?", the driver repeated. "I... I think s-s-s-o...", Thomas answered nervously. "Never heard of it."
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty I'm a taxi driver to!

Post  Richard Alpert Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:29 am

Rubi was about to explode when she heard the driver saying confusingly the name of a hotel that might not exist after all. “So, where are you guys going?” The driver repeated. “Give me just one second!” Rubi sneered towards the, now very scared, driver. Rubi got out of the car when she pulled Richard out first. “Hey, hey! Calm do-“ “WHY CALM DOWN WHEN THIS PIECE OF SHIT JUST SET US IN A WRONG DIRECTION!?” she yelled towards Richard. “Sorry” He replied nervously. When Rubi dragged Thomas into the alleyway,
Richard sat down again with a sigh. “So,” the driver started. “What kind of relationship do you have with that woman who just boasted off?” he chuckled and Elena and Richard looked at each other both frowning their brows. “Uuh, we are friends with her” Richard replied. “Friends!?” the taxi driver laughed, “just a moment ago she pulled you out of the car, with no pardon, and yelled at you!” “Well, she can be normal as well” Richard sneered towards him “I think the job of a taxi driver is to be kind to his customers as well? The driver stopped laughing and looked at him. “How the hell do you know how to do MY job!?” and Elena started to chuckle. Richard went with his face closer to the taxi driver and said, “I’m a taxi driver myself to!” The driver pulled his face away and said “You don’t look the type” and he went silence. Elena chuckled further when Rubi came back with Thomas.
She got the door open and Richard already fled out before she could pull him out again in rage. “Thank you!” she said towards him and pushed Thomas back into the car. He moaned about his foot, but Rubi didn’t care. She smashed the door close and went back to sit next to the driver. “You’re welcome…” Richard said, still outside the car just starting to process what just happened, shook his head and got the door back open and stepped back inside. Rubi said “towards the damn Lobster Hotel” Thomas ducked full in shame. “Those two animals are always hard to keep the difference with…” he said. Richard looked towards the man and started to feel pity on him, when he actually shouldn’t since he wanted to kill them. They drove off again, with the brown haired man thinking he would rather drive himself. He never was such a guy who relied on others to drive. Ah well, guess he had to see the good side of it. Now he can relax for a moment.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty The Lobster Hotel

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:29 am

Rubi knew it was a bad idea to call a cap, also to leave Elena and Richard alone with the driver for a while. She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes, she knew he'd dig his nose into stuff he shouldn't be interested in. Old country music was playing, which was pretty unusual for a chinese/japanese(?) taxi cap. She wrinkled her forehead and waited 'till they got to the hotel. "Fency!" she grunted. "Indeed. You guys actually don't look like you fit there .. but hey, money is money and since you seem to have alot, what about a little tip?" Rubi rolled her eyes and punshed her fist into his face before she got out of the car. The taxi driver was passed out for a while but had money sticking out his mouth, as Rubi, creatively, put there.
They headed to the hotel, carefully. She knew he'd be here. It looked like his style.
As soon as they entered, they felt like entering another world, full of glitter, disco balls and colourful, noble furniture and material.
"It's nice her!" Elena actually said cheerfully.
They had to be sneaky, so she let Richard talk again "You look like you could actually have money" the killer said, stemming her hands against her waist. He blinked confused, mumbled a "Thank you?" and headed to the receptionist. He ordered a room for all three of them, got a proud look from the guy, who probably thought that he had two women going, but as soon as he met Rubi's eyes, he seemed to swallow hard and smile more normally and nicely again.
They would never have enough money to pay this here but .. they already got a little taste of Rubi's ways to "pay".
In their room, they all decided to just calm down for a bit, relax and eventually get a shower and some sleep, before they'd face their enemy.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Good night.

Post  Elena Fisher Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:12 pm

"Waddaya think, when shall we check out where he is?", Elena asked, while Rubi was obviously sleeping on her bed, and Richard looked out of the window, at the fullmoon for some time. The reporter watched the taxi driver for a while already and then got the courage to finally whisper towards him, to not wake Rubi. Even though that was very unlikely, you couldn't even hear the whispers 'cause of her snoring. "I'm sorry... what did ya say?", the taxi driver "whispered" back. "I said: Waddaya think, when we shall go down and check Matthew's location?" "CHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR", Rubi snored. "God damn... nevermind. Good night", Elena coughed, turned around and dragged the bedsheets to her face.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty I owe you one!

Post  Richard Alpert Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Richard looked back out of the window again. It was a beautiful night. Elena was already asleep and so was Rubi. He looked towards the bed in the corner of the room. There lied Thomas, luckily also asleep. The taxi driver sighed, stood up and went to the bathroom. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. After that he went back to the main room again and Rubis snoring got louder again.
He never could get asleep that well when somebody was snoring, but now he had to. Richard got in his bed looking at the display. Elena sleeping like a rose, Rubi lying in her bed with the sheets all over the place, and Thomas was to his surprise awake? Richard watched him carefully when Thomas stared back. “You think you got it all figured out hu?” Thomas whispered towards him. To a great surprise Richard could hear him above the snoring of his fellow roommate. “You guys will be killed!” Thomas whispered loudly. “Killed I tell you!” he looked angry towards the surprised taxi driver. Richard got up and walked towards the bed of Thomas. “Well, I think he has to find us first” he whispered back. “Oh, he will!” Thomas replied. He struggled for a moment with his tied hands and legs. “Once he finds out I’m not showing up for my money, he knows something is wrong!” and he started to grin. Richard started to look worried and then watched Thomas in the eye. “Well then I guess we can escape from it again.” Alpert replied with a tone of anger. He was getting sick of this conversation.
The taxi driver turned around to go back to his bed Thomas still struggled and suddenly he jumped up and grabbed Richard by his neck. The brown haired man gasped loudly and suddenly a shot went through the room and Richard felt that Thomas had loosened his grip. Rubi stood in the dark with the gun pointed at where Thomas’s shoulder was a second ago. Elena jumped awake and saw the display. A man on the ground growling in pain and Richard rubbing over his neck. “What just happened!?” she asked in shock. But instead of an answer she heard Richard saying, “Thanks Rubi, I owe you one.” “You got it” the problem solver replied with a grin.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Morning!

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Another shot and Thomas was quiet "So .." she rolled around and went back to sleep, immediatelly snoring again.
Elena sighed and pushed her fingers in her ears, Richard chuckled and slowly moved closer.
He felt very protective towards Elena and layed down next to her "Is that .. okay?" She waited a little with her answer "Guess so .. it's nice having some comfort after all"
Which was understandable. All of a sudden getting thrown out of a regular life, into something like this ..

The next day Rubi awoke first, since she got most of sleep.
She stretched and headed into the bathroom, taking a bath and her clothes .. all in one somehow. She got into a black bathing robe and hung the wet stuff on the balcony to dry. It was sunny and warm outside and even some birds were singing, welcoming spring.
She grabbed a beer out of the fridge, which seemed to be her all-time drink, morning, midday, night.
The corpse .. right. She hesitated for a while, then just threw him out of the window, over the balcony. They'd all think he commited suicide, maybe shot himself first, so, just in case, she shot in the air before he landed on the ground, grinned and went back in the room.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty The Sleepy One

Post  Elena Fisher Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:18 pm

"Yeah... just throw corpses out of the balcony", Elena sighed, when Rubi suddenly looked in her direction. "You were awake?" "All the time", the reporter chuckled. "What about him?", the killer asked further. "Sleeping like a stone", she answered. "Ah well, let's get down get some breakfast", Rubi went on and out of the room with the black bathrobe on, her guns and sword, as well as some light clothes underneath it.
"What about sleepy one?", Elena yelled out of the room, when the other lady had the door left open. "Drag him down the hallway then", she heared, more sublte now. "Richard? Wake up! Richard!" No reaction. The reporter thought of a way to get Alpert awake, when she went to bathroom with a very determined look, got one of the glasses on the fridge, filled it with water and went back to the bed with a grin on her face. "OKay... one try...or else it wouldn't be fair", she thought, called his name again, but still no reaction. "You asked for it", she laughed and emptied the glass above the sleeping taxi driver.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty The coast is clear

Post  Richard Alpert Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Richard was walking over a green grass field. He looked in all directions but there was nobody to be seen. He yelled the names of the fellow woman he travelled with. But there was no one to be seen. Suddenly he heard someone yelling his name. The taxi driver looked around wondering where it came from. He ran as hard as he could, but ran over a tree root and fell into a puddle and then, “Pfffffft! What the!?” the taxi driver woke up, shockingly.
Richard shook the water out of his face and heard a woman laughing. He opened his eyes and saw Elena bent down from laughing with an empty glass in her hand. “You could’ve just woke me up!” he said with a chuckle. “I’m sorry but that just didn’t work!” Elena replied out of breath. “Come on we’ve got to go down for breakfast.” Richard got up and told her he needed to change first so he got his normal clothing on.
In the hallway Rubi was waiting for them and saw that Alpert was wet around his face. “So Elena, you did it the easy way hu?” she said with a grin on her face. The woman suddenly started to laugh and Richard watched them full of shame and said “ha, ha, ha. I’m sorry that I’m a good sleeper when it comes to it.” Elena walked upon him and said “You don’t need to be ashamed” she winked and they both went to the room where the breakfast was being held. Before they entered, the taxi driver said with a concerned look, “let’s not hope we bump into someone” Rubi suddenly stopped grinning and start to look worried as well. Elena started to look around immediately. So far the coast was clear.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Matthew Escapes

Post  Elena Fisher Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 pm

"If someone let Thomas alive, we would have more precise information", Elena whisteled, when she was going behind Richard, who was walking behind Rubi, who was running against a closed door. "GOD FUCKING DAMN SHIT DOOR!", she screamed. "Don't blame the door", Elena wrinkled her forehead. Richard jumped a step back, when he heard the killer's scream. "Come on, you should know her by now", the blonde journalist laughed. "Well, I didn't see her yelling at a door yet." Just when the taxi driver finished that sentence, Rubi kicked the door to the restaurant of the hotel open. "HOWDY PARTNERS!", she suddenly screamed, like she was insane. Well... she is... nevermind.
"What the HELLare you doing?!", Elena hissed towards the killer who has probably gone completely nuts. "I'm dealing with our friend", she said back. To clear this situation, Rubi was standing right in the door case, with both of her guns locked and loaded in her hands. Elena and Richard were still in the hallway, gasping around. The people in the dining room were looking at the killer, as well as the barkeeper, the hotel manager and everyone else. "And... where is our ... friend?", Elena asked confused, already blushing a bit because of the weird situation and all the people staring at her. But suddenly, an older man with hat and sunglasses jumped up from his bench, and ran towards the glassdoor to leave the hotel. "STOP THEM!", he screamed while leaving through the frontdoor. "Stop HIM!", Rubi yelled back, and jumped over the first two bodyguards, who ran towards her and her friends.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Dangerous Business

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum