Dangerous Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Dangerous Business

+8
Sarah Connor
Bridget McEvans
Chloe Fraser
Raylan Givens
Jade
Rubi Malone
Richard Alpert
Elena Fisher
12 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty A hot hint

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

"I think we've let that go way out of control" the killer whispered as she carefully opened the door, using a few tissues as not to touch the blood on the knob.
The door opened with a shrill squeak and exposed a dark room, only lit one light bulb, hanging from the dirty ceiling. The floor was bathed in more blood, along with some body parts laying around. Elena covered her nose, Richard and Raylan pulled a face while the two killer women Rubi and Bridged more or less looked at the scenery unconcerned.
"Who would do such a thing?" the journalist whispered, her face still showing disbelieve over what she saw.
"Sick people." Rubi answered, still not seeming to care much. She squatted down to investigate the body parts.
"Someone used a really sharp knife to cut these off. It's a very smooth cut, the poor fucker probably didn't even feel much."
Bridged kept going, after listening the Texas-girl out. Pulling another door open she walked down a relatively small hallway, followed by the others.
Rubi checked her pistols, loaded them and put them back in the holsters, ready to use any time.
They barely dared to breath, listening to their surrounding they soon heard footsteps and voices in the distance.
"They're above us." whispered Bridged and pointed up to the wooden ceiling.
The group nodded and decided to keep moving, in the hope to find some stairs, leading up another floor.
Not much time passed before Richard called out for them quietly and pointed to stairs he found. There were still drops of blood here and there, also on the railing.
Nobody dared touching anything as they moved upstairs, carefully and quiet.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty What the hell?

Post  Richard Alpert Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:40 pm

As they where going up the stairs, the same faint noise of footsteps was heard. "Who could it be?" Richard whispered. "No clue..." Elena answered silent. They reached the second floor and looked around. "Anyone got a flashlight?" Bridget said. "Here take mine!" and Raylan gave it to her. "Thanks." she replied, while turing it on. The faint light touched the walls, and they all gasped by the looks of more blood upon the walls. "What the hell?" the killer said while walking through the hallway. They came across a door. Behind this, they again heard the footsteps. "Bingo..." the marshal said quietly.
They tried to open it silent, but with no succes. "Well, I've got the key right here." Richard said and he kicked the door open.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Massacre

Post  Elena Fisher Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:46 pm

"No! Please don't kill me!", a loud voice yelled through the dark room and the group saw the source lying on the ground, covered with blood. "My god... what happened in here?", Elena gasped and looked around, bowing down to the hurt person on the ground. "Careful, this might be a trap," warned Raylan and turned around to have a look at the door. "They.. are still here! Be careful!", the man moaned and was about to pass out. "What... wait, who?" - "I don't know... they drag people into this building and kill them. I don't know who they are... please, help me out. I can't feel my legs!"
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

https://dangerousbusiness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Machines

Post  Rubi Malone Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Rubi grabbed the wounded person by their collar and lifted him up.
"Please, please! Don't hurt me!"
"Tell me what you know." she said, her voice cold as ice.
He mumbled weird stuff for another minute before he was able to pull himself together enough to actually make sense.
"They ... they take people. Say it's an experiment and that they would give lots of money. They looked professional, had an own logo and everything, said they've been tested, had a proof of that and all, to show that there wouldn't be any dangers included, so I went of course. Then I saw the blood ... they put me on a chair, tied me to it, first asked random questions ... I ... I can barely remember any, my favorite color and food. Random, like I said." he took a minute to take a breath.
"First I didn't feel anything, they gave me pills, all kinds of pills. Then it started to hurt, they cut into my skin ... they ... they .." a slap from Rubi helped "They put a piece of metal into me, that should control me ... the .. the pills didn't work. Then the machines! They had machines! They looked like y-y-y-y-you and me!" he then burst out laughing. And how he laughed, hysterically. And with a last cough he stopped, blood dripping out of his mouth, his eyes still open, blank.
Rubi dropped him, a disgusted look on her face. She rubbed her hands against each other, then on her pants as of the get the blood and who knows which chemicals off.
Everyone was silent for a while.
"Machines ..." Bridged mumbled, shaking her head.
"How is this connected to the virus?" Elena asked quiet. But he question could never be answered, for their thoughts and the quiet moment were interrupted by a loud bang and then voices and noises.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty I am Sarah, Sarah Connor

Post  Sarah Connor Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:10 pm

She saw it turning into an old, run down building. She chased right after it, her clothes soaking wet from the heavy rain that has started a few minutes ago only, yet has lightly flooded the streets already. With her heart beating and her breath going fast she ran right after it, up the fragile, wooden stairs. With a leap she tried to grab it and got its ankle. But it just kept moving as if nothing has happened. Its feet making light metallic noises, since she had blown off the skin in a previous battle. She felt like she has been chasing this thing for hours already, when it's only been a couple of minutes. She pulled her gun, shooting at the enemy, which dragged her up the stairs. They just bounced off it, hardly doing any damage at all, yet she shot until the magazine was empty. With a quiet cuss she dropped the gun and pulled herself with all the strength she had left, closer to the machine. She managed to get on its back, which caused it to freak out. It stopped walking and instead shook itself like crazy in the try to get her off. The metal was cold under her body and a shiver ran through her, but she managed to get to its head and with her nails, which broke in the process and left blood stains on the metal, was able to open the little entrance, hardly visible and pulled out the chip.
That one little chip that caused so much trouble, so much pain.
Suddenly, just like switching off a light, the machine stopped and caused her to fall off.
Catching her breath she looked at the chip, long and slender, in her hand. With a hateful look on her face, she crushed it on the floor, stepping on it with her heavy boots.
She didn't have much time to relax however, for she soon got noticed.
"That's her, get her!" a guy, appearing in the door frame she had entered through before, shouted, sending another machine after her.
With a cuss on her lips, she made her way deeper into the building.
She headed for the closest shelter, which was an open door, she barely noticed the blood everywhere.
Running straight into it and locking the door right behind her, she had a minute to take a deep breath, then turn around and find herself in the company of a journalist, taxi driver and killer.
"Who are you?!" the blonde woman asked.
She tilt her head and narrowed her eyes.
"I am Sarah ... Sarah Connor, and who are you?"
Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Escape!

Post  Raylan Givens Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:19 pm

"Over here!" They suddenly heard a man yelling from under them. "Shit! They're coming!" and Bridget slammed the door shut. "Nice move... We should've probably ran through it..." Rubi sneered towards her and she started to look for another way out. Serah had no other choice then to stand with the group in the room. "Weird..." she thought.
Richard and Raylan both where taking the newcomer in while suddely the door began to move.
"Shit, now there's no way out!" the journalist yelled. "Open up this door!" the same voice yelled. "Well if you want to get out of here alive, you've got to trust me!" the newcomer said. "Go on regroup with me!" and the group ran towards the woman without hesitation. "Now shoot a circle around! The rotten wood might collapse!" "Nice move Miss 'Unknown!' " Raylan said with a smile and he got a weird look back from the woman. And so the group started to shoot towards the ground and the wood started to break slowly. "Just a bit more!" but then the door slammed open. Like five guns where pointed towards the group, there was a moment of silence and Raylan knew what to do, he jumped loudly on the floor, which then collapsed. They all fell to the ground below and a few men below it got crushed by the wooden planks. "Now let's get away!" and so the group ran into other rooms, through doors leading to unkown rooms when suddenly they stopped.
"Okay, now it's time for introductions." Raylan said out of breath. "My name's Raylan Givens. Deputy U.S. Marshal." "A marshal hu?" and the woman shrugged. "And who are you?" she then asked to the others.
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty A new virus?

Post  Bridget McEvans Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 pm

After everyone had introduced each other, the group found itself in an empty room full with dirt, dust, wooden planks and other useless stuff. It was an old storage room in the just as old building, they just ran through. "Okay. So who are you? And who are these guys?", Elena asked and sat down on an old barrel. "They're from a killer squad, lead by one of Esmond's men, as far as I could find out," responded Bridget and blew a strain of hair out of her face. "Alright, Miss Walking-Encyclopedia, I don't really care how you found out about all that stuff, but... alright. A killer squad." Richard grinned, Bridget was rolling her eyes. The others weren't even listening as they were too busy to look around if they were really safe. "And what is this killer squad doing here?" Nobody seemed to have an answer for Raylan's question until Sarah interrupted. "They're trying to extract the old and try out a new version of the virus, drug, whatsoever." The compagnions focused on the newcomer and everyone turned over to her. "You guys know about that explosion in the storage hall not far from here? The virus infected some people over there and these guys brought them here, to... well, I don't know what exactly they did, but it seems like they use some new technology or machines to make them obey. It only seems to work with that old chemical product AKA the virus."
Bridget McEvans
Bridget McEvans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Where are you from ...

Post  Sarah Connor Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:34 pm

She stood there for a while, just catching her breath and taking this little time of not running.
She investigated her body and was glad not to find any serious injuries, at least from what she could tell. "Anyone else injured?" she asked and got everyone's attention.
They all looked and gladly shook their heads "So ... where are you from?" Raylan asked, the cop he was.
She hesitated and looked down at her hands for a while, wondering how she got herself into this again. She ran a hand through her sweaty, dirty hair and sighed. "That's a bit hard to explain, I'm afraid." before they could ask any further questions, they got interrupted by a loud explosion and a bunch of guys suddenly appearing in the hole in the wall they just blew.
"Get movin!" Sarah hissed and pushed them forward a little, before the all got control back over their legs.
Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty A cop's job

Post  Rubi Malone Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Grabbing her pistols she managed to shoot two of the men that were chasing them. Three more were still alive, shooting back.
They turned right, having no idea whatsoever where they were going, Sarah at least seemed to know the most about this place.
The killer didn't really know what to think about her, but decided to follow and trust the woman for now.
Pretty soon they managed to find a way outside, just to meet pouring rain and police lights.
"Guess that's your job now." Rubi said, looking at Raylan.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Off track

Post  Richard Alpert Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Raylan looked back with a grin. "Be right back." he said and walked off towards the cars.
"So he's like your protector from police?" Serah said with a weird look. "Nice way to get over all your crimes.." "Well, it's not our fault this all happens you know." the taxi driver walked towards the woman. "We've tried to stop this organisation for so long now, and get dragged into these things all the time!" he then said while facing her head to head. "Wow, no need to explain all that shit now." and she pushed him away. "Okay... fine." Elena walked upon the taxi driver and pat him on the back. "It's okay, one day she will understand." and she smiled towards Serah, who as reply looked away. "Well, got it fixed." the marshal came back. "I gave them info about the situation and they will be going after the right people now..." he put his hat back on. "So, where are we headed now?" Everyone except for Serah, looked towards Bridget. "What?" she said with a desperate look on her face
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Re: It's Dangerous Business

Post  Bridget McEvans Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:07 pm

"How should I know?!" She didn't even know who to have eye-contact with, so she just rolled her eyes and looked towards the police cars that were about to drive away. "I don't know. I'd say we... uh... well, I don't know." Bridget smiled, the others weren't that pleased about it. "How about..." Everyone faced Elena now, but she slowly shook her head. "Nah." "I'd say we...", Rubi started and everyone looked at her. "We get real drunk and forget about all that shit!" The killer grinned and pointed to a bar on the other side of the street. "No, Rubi. No.", said Raylan and started to laugh. "You guys are so unproductive!", said Serah and shook her head.
Bridget McEvans
Bridget McEvans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Another nightmare ahead

Post  Sarah Connor Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:20 pm

She didn't feel like she fit in with the rest of them but they seemed like they knew how to fight and had good contacts like that cop, Raylan.
Taking a deep breath she decided to go along for a little while, for she didn't have anything to lose. Her mission was already over, but she could help. She could help at least.

"So, back to my previous question" officer Raylan now came back on it, walking besides Sarah. "Where are you from?"
The black haired woman took a while before she answered "I was born in Los Angeles."
"Los Angeles, ah. Nice place." Raylan answered.
"Yeah .. it won't be anymore if we don't stop them." she whispered, hardly audible.
"If they succeed and plant these chips in them, they'll simply turn into machines, they'll all turn into machines and this nightmare will start all over."
Raylan looked at her, but didn't say anything, didn't ask further questions, but made sure she got lots of good beer in the bar they were heading into.
Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Another beer! NOW

Post  Raylan Givens Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:42 am

"And that's number.... 5!!!" Rubi was, as always, enjoying herself a bit to much in a bar. "Rubi, You've got to slow down a bit." Elena said worried.
"Hmm?" and Rubi stared at her with a dumb face. "Another beer please!" she ordered as Raylan passed by. "I'm not a waiter!" he then replied. "Get that beer, NOW!" and the group looked weird at Rubi. "Okay! Fine, miss Malone..." and he walked off towards the bar. "Can I have one beer please?" the waiter stared at him. "Ah, a high folk like you on the beer now?" and he opened up a bottle. "Well, no not really." and the marshal looked around once again. He hadn't seen anything suspicious in the bar, at least, not yet. Till that moment. He saw a guy dressed in warm clothing, and a cloth over his mouth and nose, so those weren't visible. "Must be just cause of the cold weather..." he mumbled.
"Here's your beer miss!" and he gave the beer towards the drunk killer. "Meeeh!!! thank you!" and she drunk it down in one go. "SIX!" she yelled very loud. "I need a new one!" and this time she clapped on the back of the journalist who let her glass fall, cause of the hit. Serah had no idea what was going on.
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Beer, beer and more BEER!

Post  Rubi Malone Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:09 pm

"Ah come on! You need more beer, dear!" the killer giggled "beer, dear - get it?" she slapped her thigh, laughing out loud.
Elena and Richard gave each other a look, saying "she lost it ..." Raylan made a facepalm and Sarah wrinkled her forehead.
"Here, take some of mine." Rubi mumbled, smiling happily.
Sarah sighed and drank it in a few gulps. "Now see, that's better!" Rubi blurted out, patting her back.
"Can you behave a little?" the journalist tried another appeal to Rubi's manners but the killer just gasped and said "YOU need more beer too! SERVANT!" "I am a waiter not a serv-" 'BRING SIX MORE BEER SERVANT!"
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget McEvans Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:09 pm

"You guys are just so weird", mumbled Bridget and drank the last sip of her first and last bottle of beer. Rubi looked at her, wrinkling her eyebrows - or at least it looked like it, maybe it was just the consequences of being drunk as fuck - and started to babble. "What do you mean "so weird"? You're weird! Only one beer... pussy!" She started to laugh hysterically when the blonde woman just lifted her eyebrow and crossed her arms. "How can you hang out with this person?" Elena laughed and put an arm around Bridget, smiling. "You'll get used to it."
Bridget McEvans
Bridget McEvans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty At the Hotel

Post  Richard Alpert Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:32 pm

After being almost 4 straight hours in the bar, the group decided to go back to the hotel. "No I want another one!" the killer said while Richard and Elena dragged her out of the bar doors. "ONE! JUST ONE!" they went through some streets. "PLEASE!" after pushing, pulling and dragging Rubi, they finally reached the hotel. "Well, You wanna join our room?" Bridget asked towards Serah while pointing at the marshal and her. "We still need rooms after all.." and Serah nodded. "Anything to be away from that drunkard." "Mhheeeey!! I heard that!" the killer yelled from the stairs she was dragged on by her good friends. "Well, I'll get us a room then." and Raylan went off.

"Oh my, there she goes again." Elena just lied Rubi on the bed and the killer immediatly started to snore. "Thank God I'm used to that..." Richard grinned.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty The prize for beer passion

Post  Rubi Malone Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Rubi literally dropped on the bed and fell asleep. There was no shower, no change of clothes or anything, she didn't even get the blanket over her, she just passed right out, filling the room with snoring which Elena and Richard probably still heard, even in the other room where they tried to have some privacy.

The next morning our dear killer had to pay the prize for her alcoholic passion.
Taking a cold shower and laying on the bed for another two to three hours, letting the hangover go away - more or less anyways - she finally met the others downstairs in the lobby, where they were enjoying a small breakfast and coffee.
"Want some?" Bridged offered, grinning big over Rubi's discomfort.
The killer mumbled something no one understood, let her butt drop on one of the chairs and grabbed some bread and water.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Thoughts

Post  Sarah Connor Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Sarah was in thoughts, circling with the teaspoon in her coffee to mix the milk with the rest of it.
She was still confused, confused over the ongoing events and what she knew had happened before and would happen in the future eventually.
She obviously had been given another chance. She had overcome cancer and John, her son, was save and taken care off. The machines had been slowed down, they are by far less intelligent and dangerous than the ones she had faced before. It was a different paradox. She should be happy over that easier way she has been given now. Was that all the relaxation she got, however?
She didn't know and probably wouldn't find out, this wasn't her story, it was theirs, all of them. Another threat was bothering and troubling this fragile world, and she'd be willing to help it one more time. Maybe this time, it'd really be easier.
With a sigh she finished her coffee in one sip.
Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Good Morning

Post  Elena Fisher Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 pm

"Is everything alright?" Sarah seemed not sure if she was meant by that, so she didn't say anything and kept circling the teespoon in her cup, when Elena coughed and asked again. "Sarah?" The woman looked up and shook her head, probably lost in thoughts. "Uh, yeah. Sure. Thanks", she smiled and the journalist nodded. "So, how did everyone sleep?" Raylan was the first who answered because he obviously had a great sleep, looking all invigorated and top motivated. The blonde reporter avoided Rubi next to her as the killer was appeared like a corpse, being all pale-faced.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty More clues?

Post  Raylan Givens Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Richard sat down next to her instead. "You okay there Rubi?" he said with a grin. "Hehe, Guess not cause of all the beer." the marshal said. And the group got a good laugh. "I actually don't feelthat well guys, I'm serious." Rubi mumbled while getting her head in her arms on the table. "You'll be alright Rubi!" and the taxi driver patted on her back. Rubi mumbled something unhearable. "So... What's our next goal now?" Elena asked towards the group. "Well, we could investigate that old house again?" Bridget said. "I mean, maybe there are more clues?" "Well..." Serah started and the group all went their gaze towards her. "Oh, nevermind..." and she turned her head away. "Do you know something we don't?" the marshal asked her. "Well... No! No... nothing at all..." she replied suspicious. "Well, last time we spoke, you mumbled something with chips? and machienes am I right?" he frowned. "Well, yeah but..." Rubi got her head up again. "You better start explaining now" she said with a huge smile. "Now look who's got her mood back!" Richard said with a smile on his face. As a reply he got a light punch back in his face.
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty The Virus has grown

Post  Sarah Connor Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm

The killer and the newcomer stared at each other for a while, fighting an unseen battle.But Sarah finally sighed and gave in.
"It doesn't matter anyways." she started. She wrestled her hands lightly.
"These ... things .."
"Machines?" Elena tried to help.
"Yes, machines. So you know .. anyways these machines can turn into something way bigger if we don't stop them quick. And I mean real quick."
A few minutes of silence followed, before Sarah continued.
"I don't know how they got back, I thought we stopped them. Stopped them from ever being created. But I guess we forgot something, somewhere ..." another sigh left her lips before she kept going "It's just so much. All these paradox. It never ends." she shook her hand and took a gulp of the tea.
"There was a virus ..." Richard started quietly and caught Sarah's attention.
"A virus. It was first like an illness that numbed parts of the brain and sent waves, that would instead take over, so the person infected, would do whatever the person who sends these waves, would want them to. I know this sounds confusing ... a lot of biology, science and all that. Anyways, it started with a virus, does that tell you anything?"
Sarah shook her head "No ... no. I thought they found a metal piece, something - that would have leaded them back to making those machines."
"Leading them back, you say." Raylan jumped in "You sound like you've seen these things before."
"Trust me, that's the part you won't believe. But believe in me, what I tell you now, and that I can maybe help."
Raylan looked at the strange woman for a while but gave in after all, looking down with a sigh.
"So the virus is unknown to you ..." Richard again continued.
"It is. But we have to destroy these machines, before they will destroy us." Sarah said.
"So ... how would they destroy us? They are still human somewhere." the journalist threw in, shrugging.
Sarah chuckled "If only. But they are not. Not once a chip has been planted in their brains, and that somehow in your case, must be connected with the virus you mentioned."
"So ..." Rubi - to everyone's surprise - started "the virus might have grown, given them a possibility to plant that chip in them."
"And that chip" Bridged continued "transformed them into machines, more or less."
Silence followed after the truth had been discovered.
"How are we ever gonna stop this." Elena whispered, letting her head hang down.
Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Being precise

Post  Elena Fisher Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Elena was drinking her last cup of coffee and stood up to bring the flatware back to the tables where they got it from. Richard soon followed to help her. "Sounds crazy, doesn't it?", he asked, wrinkling his eyebrows. "Well, we knew half of it anyway. Nothing sounds crazy to me these days", laughed the journalist and replaced the used crockery. "Well, I'm still not sure what these machines are meant to be... I mean, something like robots? Or cyborgs? I really don't get, what she was talking about..." Elena started to laugh and pat the taxi driver's back. "Don't worry, just keep in mind, that they're dangerous... whatever they are." Now Richard had to laugh, as both went back to the others. "You're so precise."
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty How to track them down?

Post  Richard Alpert Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm

The others where already waiting for them to come back. They saw the duo appearing with huge smiles on their faces. "Had fun hu?" The killer grinned towards her two beloved companions. "Yeh!" and Richard gave the journalist a kiss on the cheek and as reply she giggled. "Well two lovebirds, where should we be headin' next?" the marshal asked. "We should look if there are more if these cyborg monsters in town..." Serah asnwered unexpectedly. "Well, that's a good idea, but how do we track them?" Bridget threw in. "Now that, is a question I don't have an answer to..." Serah looked to the ground. "Well... we could at least try to track them down..." the marshal said. "Anyone any suggestions?" "Shoot every single person in the streets in the head!" Rubi said with a grin on her face. Raylan made a facepalm and sighed. "Oh come on! You knew it was just a joke!" and the group headed outside.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Two killer chicks and a cop

Post  Rubi Malone Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:45 pm

To her surprise they passed a delivery truck, who just delivered groceries to the hotel. With a grin the killer grabbed a beer, looking around to make sure no one caught her.
Grinning even bigger she opened it somehow with her gun and took a long gulp, sighing happily afterwards.

"I am pretty damn sure they will find us first ..." Bridged mumbled, looking around suspiciously, always ready for an attack.
"Possible." Sarah just answered, following the relatively large group. "Don't you have to go back to do cop business?" she asked Raylan who was walking next to her again.
"I am doing cop business." he answered with an amused smile.
"Don't like cops? Me neither." Rubi blurted out, her sentence followed by an evil glare from Raylan.
"I probably wouldn't either if I commited crime!" he threw back at her. Rubi just belched lightly.

"What's what?" Bridged hissed, wrinkled her forehead and hiding behind the corner of the building they've been about to pass.
"What is it?" Elena asked. But Bridged just nodded her head in the direction she was looking at.
There were a couple of trucks and some people just loaded them. The boxes were relatively big and seemed heavy to some, yet some of the workers lifted them so easy, as if it were filled with cotton only. "Ain't that suspicious?" Elena mumbled.
"That's gotta be them." Sarah whispered, pressed against the wall like the others.
"But what would they be doing with a delivery- oh" the second she asked, she already figured it out herself. "They put the virus in it.." Elena now finished the sentence.
"Well .. let's go and get them!" Richard said, obviously impatient.
"We can't just kill them. They are machines ... cyborgs."
"Nothing a good shotgun couldn't handle." Rubi brought in grinning.
"And how are we gonna get that?" Sarah asked back, waiting for an answer.
Rubi thought about it for a while, then started to look around. "Any ideas?" she asked Bridged.
The other killer wrinkled her forehead, deep in thoughts, then a grin spread over her face. "Sarah, Richard and Elena stay here. I need the alcoholic and the cop!"
"Hey!" both Rubi and Raylan complained but soon had to run after Bridged to catch up again.
"You watch them and keep an eye on them! Don't let them take off before we are back!" Rubi said before taking off completely.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 15 Empty Captured once again

Post  Elena Fisher Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:04 pm

"What exactly are they doing?", Elena mumbled when she was hiding behind the corner of the building together with the other two. "I don't know... seems like they're... oh god what exactly are they doing?!" The trio was having both, Bridget and the others and the delivery truck in the corner of their eyes, while focussing on not being seen. "Guys, just... one thing", the journalist wanted to start, before Sarah Shhh'd her with a finger on her mouth. "No, no really..." Elena tried to whisper even more quietly now. "Why exactly would they load these trucks up in front of a hotel? Anyone?" Sarah suddenly turned around to Elena and looked up to her. "This.... is a good question." - "Maybe it's a trap!", Richard gasped with a dramatic facial expression. "You and your traps." Elena simply rolled her eyes and dragged the taxi driver further, Sarah followed quietly. "They seem to be talking about something. Let's get a little closer." When the trio had sneaked up to the men in suits who were carrying the boxes into one of the trucks, they were close enough to hear one of them shouting to another guy, standing a few meters away, smoking a cigarette. "Hey, how many trucks are we supposed to load up with that shit?" - "Don't know, we'll do these two and then we drive them to the storage hall." The other man nodded, the one with the cigarette started helping now. "Where on earth did the others go?", Sarah suddenly whispered as Elena and Richard turned around, lifting their shoulders. "Ok, we gotta get into one of these trucks..." The trio waited for a good moment to run into the truck and hide behind of the boxes. "That's our chance, come on!" Sarah ran into the opened truck, Elena and Richard following. "What about the others?", the taxidriver whispered, when the ladies were already well hidden behind the cargo. "We'll just call them, this is the only chance we got." The journalist and also Richard nodded, as the truck doors were closed by the suited guys.

"It's stopping", whispered Sarah and also the others noticed that the truck was slowing down. "Prepare for getting out." Elena nodded, Richard swallowed nervously. Then the doors were opening again, but nobody was seen. "Where are they?", Richard said and looked around one of the boxes. "Let me check this..." Sarah stood up and leaned out of the truck, then turned around and give the others a handsign. "Come on", she whispered and stepped on the ground of the storage hall. "Huh, it's safe." The reporter and Richard also climbed out already when suddenly they heard footsteps behind them. All of them quickly turned around, but it was too late. Three guys had hit them with wooden planks, before they kissed the dust.

"One of them's waking up", Elena heard somebody saying before she fully opened her eyes, finding herself tied to a wooden chair, Richard on her left, Sarah on her right. "What... what, who are you?", the journalist gasped, as she saw a tall balded black guy, walking up to her. "Names are sound and smoke", the terryfing man said as he bowed down to the reporter. "It was my job to capture all of you guys and what shall I say, I didn't think you were that easy to trick. Come on, why would we load trucks with a deadly virus in front of a hotel with thousands of people around?" Elena smiled -which was probably the most awkward reaction she could show right now - as she remembered Richard saying this was a trap. And well, he was right. "Wait... all of us you said?" The man nodded, grinning mischievously. "You probably forgot about a few of us."
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum