Dangerous Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Dangerous Business

+8
Sarah Connor
Bridget McEvans
Chloe Fraser
Raylan Givens
Jade
Rubi Malone
Richard Alpert
Elena Fisher
12 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Shotguns

Post  Raylan Givens Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 pm

"So what are we gonna do!?" Raylan asked Briget in full confusion. "Just follow, don't ask questions." Rubi also got impatient. Bridget then walked into a building. "What are we doing here!?" the killer asked. A man got out from a corridor not far from them. "Well hello there Bridget!" he said happily. "Ah, well what a surprise..." and the marshal sighed. "We need them shotguns Dave." and she pointed towards the corridor of where the man just came from. "Hell no Bridget! You know I'm fond of them!" Raylan stepped in. "You give these shotguns now, or I'll call the marshal's office and let them kick your ass 'cause you have them shotguns out there." "Hold on a minute... not need to... get pushy!!" so he went back to the corridor followed by Raylan and the two women.

"Here they are... Have fun..." he seemed awfully unhappy when he handed four shotguns to them. "Thanks!" and Bridget was about to leave. "Hold on a minute! How about a payment?" Rubi gave him a smack on the head with one of his shotguns and Dave fell on the ground unconscious. "Hows that for a payment!?" And the trio left.

While they got out of the building the same car which they watched before drove by. "Hold on a minute! That's the car!" Bridget said. "We better head back to where the others are... they might have info." the marshal said, and already was on his way.
When they got back to the alleyway, they didn't found any trace of the trio. "Any idea where they are?" Rubi said with care in her voice. "Well... They could've been gone to search for us?" Bridget suggested. "Well, I don't see the point of that. Cause this doesn't prove that they went out of here with ease." the marshal held up the journal of Elena. "I'm sure miss Fisher won't left this behind like this."
"Oh shit... so now we need to follow that car!" Bridget said. Rubi cursed, "easier said than done sweetie... They're already gone..." "Well with this attitude we won't come far, so we best head out looking for that car..." Raylan said. "We'll do..." and so the trio took off to find the mysterious car.
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Stealing cars

Post  Bridget McEvans Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

"Wait, look, it's there!" Bridget started to run, the others didn't see anything but followed her anyway. "Hurry, get in there!" Raylan suddenly stood still and shouted: "Oh hell no, Bridget! This would be the second car we stole! And god knows what number car it is for you!" Bridget didn't even bother to stop or turn around or listen to the cop, she just jumped into the car, she just opened and shorted it, before she started the motor. The marshal still stood there, having an expression like "What the actual fuck" on his face, when Rubi just grinned at him, lifting her shoulders and got in on the co-driver's seat. Raylan sighed and did what he had to do - get in on the backseat.
Bridget McEvans
Bridget McEvans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty In need of rescue

Post  Richard Alpert Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Richard heard faint talking and he felt a horrible pain at the back of his head. "Urgh..." he opened his eyes and it was all blurry. "Another one wakes up!" "What?" he mumbled and his blurry vision got away after a few blinks. "Where am I." he looked around and saw Elena next to him. "Elena where-" but his line abruptly stopped as he got a slam against his face. "Don't talk!" the harsh guy said. the taxi driver lifted his head and he had a nose bleed. "Richard! Are you okay?" as answer she got a slap against her face. "Now you tell us what you meant with 'all of us'." he asked Elena. "Shit... We need rescue..." Richard thought. "I'm never going to say anything now that you've hit us." the journalist said with a slight fear in her voice. "Okay." and the man got a gun out. "and what if we shoot your friend here." he pointed the gun towards Richard. Elena looked at Richard with fear. When a voice came from the other side of Elena. "Where the hell am I!?"
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Here we go ...

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 pm

"You're good!" shouted Rubi over to BridgeT who was driving like a lunatic, Raylan was clinging to the sides of his seat, his face pale.
The killer like killer grinned and pulled over, as to be closer to the truck. She and Rubi nodded at each other, then the black haired woman bent out of the open window, loading the shotgun she just got, aiming at one of the wheels of the big truck. She missed the first time, reloaded and hit the back of the car, not the wheel itself, because of all the wild driving.
"Could you go a little steadier?" she asked BridgeT.
"Sure, it's not like we are chasing a truck on a highway ... DUH!"
They both rolled their eyes and Rubi once again tried her luck. But she didn't get much time to try it, for two guys bent out from the truck's windows now, shooting back at them.
"Here we go ..."
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Free and yet not ...

Post  Sarah Connor Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Sarah had obviously woken up and was trying to figure out what was going on.
She found herself with her hands cuffed, and her legs tied together around the ankles. Richard and Elena were in the same state of decreased movement and in front of them was a big black guy with a gun. Not good, Connor thought and looked around, in the hopes to find a way to free herself and then the others ... along with getting rid of the bad guy somehow.
She sighed and rubbed her hands against the material she was tied together with, to see what it was. Steel.
She cussed quietly, fortunately Elena was smart enough to keep a conversation up with the black guy, to keep his attention from Sarah, who obviously had done that stuff before.
There was a quiet crack, and Sarah's face expressed pure agony. She had dislocadet her thumb, in order to get her hand out of the cuffs, her wrists already bleeding from the rubbing. Once out, she located it quickly back in, another light crack and it was back in. She bit her lower lip, to hold back a moan.
"Are you human?" Elena just asked the guy, but before he could answer, Sarah had already punched her hand into his face. Another crack, this time way louder and she held her almost broken hand to her chest. "Guess not." she moaned between her lips pressed together in pain.
He looked human, had a human body, but underneath, it was metal. Yet, the punch has disturbed him, which gave Elena and Richard enough time to get on their feet, with the help of Sarah. And the taxi driver pushed the robot with his shoulder against the wall of the truck, while Sarah helped Elena to get rid of her handcuffs, then Richards, but now ... they had to face the robot somehow.
Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Headless machines

Post  Raylan Givens Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:50 pm

*forgive me simon... for already posting xD But boredom and sickness has caught my attention and I also need an outlet for a moment xD Cause things are troubling me,...*

Raylan was still swinging on the backseats of the car. Rubi was trying her best to shoot the mercenaries that were following them. The marshal saw that from the left side, a few henchmen where also getting close to them. With a sigh he got his gun out and started to shoot them from the other side. Bridget was amazed she hadn't drove the car to pieces yet, which normally she already had. "Okay everyone, grab something I'm gonna try to get between those trucks up ahead!" With success they got between, and lost the other cars for a second. This gave Rubi the time to reload one of the shotguns and giving Raylan the time to get a more comfortable shooting spot. "There they are again!" Bridget yelled when they caught up with one of the cars again. Rubi immediately shot another tire of the car and it flipped over. Causing a massive outbreak of cars hitting each other cause of the sudden explosion. "Well done Rubi... Now we're totally screwed..." the marshal said, still focused on his target. "yeh, well I don't see you hitting anything with that thing." she grinned. She grabbed Raylan's gun out of his hand and pushed the shotgun in his hands in return. "Fine miss Malone... I'll play rough..." and with the first shot he hit the driver of the other car. "What the hell!?" Bridget yelled. and the other two where surprised as well. Raylan had managed to shoot the head off, but for some reason, the body was still functioning. "Holy crap! These machine things are really weird!" and with full disgust, Rubi shot into the place where the engine was, and the car malfunctioned and hit the sideway of the road. "Seems that was the last one..." and Raylan looked back to the damage. "Well... now we really need to find the others... Who knows what they're up against.." and Bridget raced further.
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Fighting the Robot

Post  Elena Fisher Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:12 pm

After the robot-man-thing had caught himself and realized what Serah just did to him, he started to laugh mischiefously while he set his neck back in with his bare hands which caused a nasty crack. "You do realize you just punched a ... robot ... in the face?" The woman next to Elena just smiled cockily when she ran towards the machine.
"What are you even-" Before the journalist could even end her sentence Serah had already kicked the black guy's private parts, jumped over him and landed behind his back.
"I've done this before, you know", laughed the woman who has obviously just gone nuts.
"Then I suppose you can handle him alone, can't ya?" Without waiting for an answer, Richard dragged Elena with him and left the lady behind. The reporter was wondering what her boyfriend was up to, but she was soon inducted into his plans, when the taxi driver pointed up to a chain connected with a lever which was meant to open the big green gate in front of them but was located on a high scaffolding. "Any plans how to get up there?"
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

https://dangerousbusiness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Using the lever

Post  Richard Alpert Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:34 pm

"Gimmi a boost!" the reporter said. "Well okay" and Elena climbed upon the shoulders of Richard. "Meh, come on! My shoulders won't last that long you know!" he had a hard time keeping in balance with her on his shoulders. He was watching Serah and the robot fight. Elena was reaching up, ut she couldn't get the level. "just a bit more!" Richard moaned behind her and Elena got on her tips of her toes. "Gotchaaaa-whooooo!!" Elena suddenly grabbed the lever, the door swung open. Suddenly the only thing she could stand on was gone. "Richard! What the!?" she looked down and saw that the taxi driver was knocked aside by the two fighters. With Elena helplessly hanging above them, Richard was already trying to find a way to get her down safely. "Here let go! I catch you!" he yelled above the sound of the duo. "Okay." With a yell she let go and with a loud bang she lied on the ground with a laughing Richard under her back. "Haha! Sorry about that!" "No need to worry." she replied with a smile. "At least we got the door open." They both went out the room, finding Serah and the robot fighting in the hallway. "We could at least help her..." Elena said worried. "She said she can do fine against it on her own!" the taxi driver replied. "I will help her anyway." and Elena charged into the battle. "The hell..." Richard rolled his eyes and joined up with her.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Cyborgs.

Post  Sarah Connor Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:56 pm

She barely noticed what the other two were doing while she was fighting. They were not the same, not like the ones she fought before.
These seemed to work just fine without a chip in their head, she figured it must be because it developed from a virus, not - like the ones she knew - which were made by human, built as computers, machines, weapons ... then took over. This was different. Cyborgs.
She suddenly had an idea, since they were not metal like the robots she knew, they must have organs. Her chances were little, so she gave it a try however.
With the pocket-knife she had just managed to grab out of her pants, she stabbed the black guy in the chest, hoping to have hit the heart. And indeed.
His face expression didn't change at all, but suddenly his eyes became blank and he fell on top of her. Suddenly, as if you would switch off a light, or turn of a TV.
"ehm ... guys ... I need some help here." she moaned, trying to get herself out from underneath the heavy robot guy.
Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Crazy chick

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:02 pm

"Do we have any idea where they are? I kinda lost track of the truck in the fight, you know." Rubi said, sitting back in the seat and reloading the shotgun.
"I've been keeping an eye on them." BirdgeT reassured the killer and hit the gas. Racing past other cars in front of her, she soon had the big, open door of a truck in front of her wind shield.
"Hi there!!" Elena waved at them excited, Richard grabbed her by her waist and shook his head over her behavior, pointing towards Sarah who was still under the cyborg.
"And now? Do we just hop on with them?" Raylan asked, hid head appearing between the two seats of the women.
"Sure." and without any further hesitation or explanation Rubi opened the door to her side, bent out and climbed on top of the car, before taking a few steps back, to be able to get enough speed, and then ran clear ahead, towards the open truck door.
All, Sarah, Elena and Richard had O eyes as she came flying towards them and managed not to falter but land straight on her feet.
She stretched her neck, then made a gesture for Raylan to do the same and then BridgeT.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Following the bad guys

Post  Bridget McEvans Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:02 pm

"What... why are we even doing this", sighed BridgeT who was leaning against the truck's inside wall, when everbody had hopped on and sat down on some boxes. "Any other ideas?"
Elena gasped for breath when she also sat down next to Richard.
"Okay... okay... where are they even going? What if it's another trap?", Serah mumbled and had to take a deep breath after the fight and the sprint. "Trap? What trap?", Raylan asked, leaning against the wall next to BridgeT and wrinkled his eyebrows. Everyone looked at the marshal who obviously didn't get that the trio has been captured a few hours ago.
"Haha! Joking! He's joking all the time. Damn, he's funny", laughed Richard and whiped a tear out of his eye, when the awkward silence hadn't stopped. The taxi driver had to realize that Raylan was obviously not joking and he sat down, folding his hands to bury his face in them. Everybody sighed and Elena patted Raylan's back, smiling at him.
"It's nothing, we just got kidnapped and you... rescued us. Or something. But anyway, these guys are obviously trying to get to their boss to tell them that we escaped."
Bridget McEvans
Bridget McEvans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Mehehehe xD!

Post  Raylan Givens Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:12 pm

After a huge facepalm and realisations, Raylan went around to look into the boxes. "Man, how do we get out of here?" Elena then asked. "We just keep driving with this truck...?" Richard said with a smile. "Muhaha, great plan that way we can sneak into their..." Rubi said when she got cut off by the truck which made a very sudden stop. "Whoa!" and the group almost fell down. Richard slid of the box he was sitting on and rolled over to Raylan. "look out!" Bridget warned. But it was too late "oh....." Richard sighed. "Hello there mister Alpert!" Raylan smiled while pushing himself free from underneath Richard's back. "Wow, that's the second person you lied on the ground with today!" Elena helped Richard up. "Haha, Indeed..." Raylan got his hat back on and grinned. "I think they might've noticed us, after all that noise." Suddenly Serah silenced the group. "I think they indeed did." they heard clicking of guns. "Well no matter..." Briget said. "We have shotguns. Who wants some? We only have four." "Oh, well I vote for you, Serah, Raylan and Rubi." Richard said with his nervous tone. "Okay I'm fine with that!" and Rubi got hers. "Here we go... Again.." and she got her shotgun ready.
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Cops or something

Post  Elena Fisher Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:24 pm

"Guys, guys", Elena quietly hissed, when the others got the weapons out. "We don't even know who's out there! What if it's just cops or something! Hide behind those boxes!" The others suddenly turned around, nodding at each others and jumped behind the towers of wooden boxes, kneeling down in silence. The doors of the truck opened slowly.
"Huh... must've been the boxes. It's nothing." The same man closed the heavy doors again and the reporter and everyone else sighed in relief.
"Cops or something?", Rubi rolled her eyes and got up again. Elena gave her a light punch on the shoulder, breathing out slowly.
"Could've been... they're driving on anyway."
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty It's a plan at least

Post  Rubi Malone Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:45 pm

"Hey, didn't that robot guy say it was a trap?" Sarah reminded Elena and Richard, who then nodded in agreement.
"He did indeed ... "
"So that means it can't just be cops, also ... there was a cyborg with them. I am sure there's more to it." she added.
Raylan was looking at the boxes more closely meanwhile. There was nothing written on them at all, he figured that was just a way to hide what actually was in them.
"Why don't we take some?" Elena supposed, who had been watching the cop.
"We tried that before with Jade, didn't we?" Richard answered. "Well, it obviously failed ..." she answered him with an excusing look on her face.
Raylan opened one and grabbed a few of the little bottles in there and put them in his pockets.
"It may be saver for us all to take a few, just in case." BridgeT suggested and so they followed her advice.
"So what's the plan once they stop and open the ... right, it's already open." Sarah wrinkled her forehead and got up to change that.
Once the doors were shut again, she asked again what the plan was. It was a moment of silence before Rubi answered "They don't expect us to be free, nor that we are now more as well. So I think we just knock them out. I am sure they bring us somewhere, where they also want the drugs to go. Thinking that they could easily kill us that way. But once we knock them out, we will be able to get into their base, you know?"
"And simply take over?"
"Well .. destroy whatever is there and hopefully end this cyborg nonsense."
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Surprise Attack

Post  Bridget McEvans Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:02 pm

"Sounds like a plan." BridgeT sighed and got up from the box she was sitting on. She kept walking around in the truck with her arms crossed, when it suddenly stopped driving and the group almost fell. Rubi was the first one to approach the closed doors and draw her shotgun, she had put into the holster on her back.
"Alright guys, let's bring it on", said the killer before she kicked the door open. The group was able to surprise the enemies successfully, as four men, who were about to get the boxes out fell on their backs, while Rubi and the others jumped outside. The men were shot immediatly by the two leading ladies Miss Malone and Miss McEvans but it didn't last long until another group of henchmen came around the corner.
Bridget McEvans
Bridget McEvans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty The factory in the middle of nowhere

Post  Sarah Connor Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Sarah picked up some more weapons from the killed guys and threw a pistol at Elena and a Desert Eagle to Richard.
She got back up and knocked the next guys out, together with her new friends. They found themselves in front of a large factory. There were no signs, warnings, nothing around that would tell the name, or what they were producing inside. Sarah turned around to check the natural area, which was a huge, plain grass field. There was nothing to see in the distance, no other buildings, nothing.
"Well, they planned ahead, that's for sure." she mumbled.
"Let's look around and see if we can find anything that tells us how to stop all this." Elena suggested and the group headed inside, their weapons loaded and ready.

Last edited by Sarah Connor on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Why all the secrecy?

Post  Richard Alpert Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:14 pm

They went through hallways and corridors. But still no sign of anything suspicious. "What the hell is this place?" Rubi asked. "You got me, I have no idea." Richard replied. "Why haven't we seen anything suspicious yet?"
"These hallways are to clean, they must have really thought we were coming." Raylan said. "Who knows... But why all this for just us?" Serah said. "I mean, come on! Even the walls smell like they've been painted." "Ur right!" Richard said after sniffing. "Obvious..." Elena then pushed the taxi driver, and he hit his nose against the wall. "Hey! Why always me!" and he turned around. "Haha! Like your new look." and Bridget grinned. "What!?" "You have a white spot on your nose now..." Elena laughed and so did the rest of the group. Richard also grinned. "Well, now we indeed have proof that it's been painted." Serah continued. "But why all the secrecy!?" No one could figure it out anymore.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Another laboratory

Post  Sarah Connor Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm

They kept going though they were still confused and uncertain whether to trust this or not. They happened to clash together with some other people who were securing the area, but had no problems knocking them out. They were surprised not to have encountered any cyborgs yet. Pretty soon though, Elena found a way in, since weirdly enough until then they have not seen one door, which would lead inside, or anywhere at all. Finally found however, the group entered, their guns loaded and their eyes scanning the area.
Now the inside was rather old and run down. The lights on the ceiling were barely giving enough light to see what was in front of them. The walls were dirty and had several holes in them, as if it was used for training shooting. The corridor itself was pretty large, large enough for the whole group to walk next to each other, yet they decided not to do so, to have a better formation in case something would happen, or they would get attacked. Neither nor happened, and they entered another door. With an annoying squeak it opened and they stepped in, carefully, their bodies braced.
"Will you look at that." Sarah mumbled, putting the gun down. In front of them was a huge laboratory. No one seemed to be working though and it looked like nobody HAD been working here for quite a while. "That's odd." the black haired woman stepped deeper into the room, suggesting to look for paper which would provide information or anything useful at all.
Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty The Lab

Post  Elena Fisher Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:13 pm

"At first it might seem odd indeed, but look at this." Elena had already reached some desks in the middle of the room, full with weird chemicals and lots of recipes, data and pages from a notebook, when she turned around to tell the others who were still busy looking around to catch up with her.
"What is it?", Serah asked and went up to the journalist, who just grabbed a few of the pages to read them. The rest of the group was seperated by now, everyone was busy checking things in the laboratory out.
"It looks like this is the place they made the first dose of the virus. Nobody would ever have guessed that they could invent something as deadly like that out here in the priarie of Germany." Elena grinned over her discovery.
"You're right, they even have a lab for technical things over here," Raylan nodded and pointed into a hallway with a sign saying engine building above.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Cooter

Post  Rubi Malone Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Rubi looked the direction Raylan was heading at and followed him. "You guys stay here, I, BridgeT and the cop are gonna check this out." she advised and the group agreed.
The two killer women and the cop headed to the engine building - above - as it said and soon found themselves in another large room, similiar to the laboratory, just that it was stacked with engines, lamps and all kinds of other things to keep the laboratory and the electricity going.
Rubi narrowed her eyes and scanned the room, in a corner, in front of a computer she happened to see a shadow, real quick and then the light of the monitor, which was the only one on it seemed, got turned off and a rumble came from where she saw the shadow as well. "Over there." she hissed quietly and BridgeT went towards it, while Rubi and Raylan stayed close to her, ready to catch whatever was there, if it would get past the blond woman.
"N-n-n-n-no, don't-t-t-t-t hurt me. P-p-p-p-p-please. I am no t-t-t-t-threat to anyone or a-a-a-anything." a little man, who BridgeT had grabbed by his collar and lifted up, whined.
"Who are you?" she said in a strict voice, forbidding any lies.
"I . . . I am Cooter. I j-j-j-just wanted to grab a few things bef-f-f-f-f-fore heading home." he swallowed noisy.
"Right, and I am Santa, tell me what you were doing here!" the blond killer insisted.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty another problem

Post  Raylan Givens Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:21 pm

"Grab what?" Raylan interupted whilst Briget was shaking the man. The man suddenly became quiet. "Hey jackass! He asked you a question!" Rubi hissed. He still shut his mouth. "Have to find it out the hard way hu?" and the marshal got his gun out and pointed it at the leg of the man, who now started to panic. "I was just gonna grab something!!" he whined again. "Yes but what!?" Bridget asked again. A loud bang filled the room and Cooter ducked away. Raylan's gun was smoking. near the leg of Cooter was a hole. "Okay! No need to... s-s-s-SHOOT" Cooter gulped. "The boxes are right over there...." and he pointed towards a corner with just two or three boxes. "What's in them?" Rubi asked to the man now located on the floor. "I-I don't know!" a second bang filled the room, this time a hole was found between the legs of Cooter. "Next one will hit." Raylan said determend. "okay... okay..." and Cooter sighed. "They are..." when suddenly a third bang filled the room, and Cooter fell back lifeless. "RAYLAN!?" Bridget looked back to the marshal. "It wasn't me, I swear!" and he looked towards the windows behind a few engines. "Look! Someone's getting away on the other side of that roof!" Bridget and Rubi hurried towards the place Raylan stood and they both just saw a glimpse of someone getting away. "Shit..." Rubi said. "Well... Now we have to find out ourselves what's in there..." and Bridget walked towards the boxes.
Raylan Givens
Raylan Givens

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Following the bad guys

Post  Bridget McEvans Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:10 pm

"Do that, Rubi and I are trying to catch this guy", BridgeT said and grabbed the partner next to her while Raylan went up to the boxes and put the gun back into his holster.
"Are we?" lifted an eyebrow, when the blonde just sighed and dragged her out of the window, where they had seen the silouhette a second ago. The ladies dissapeared, when Elena and Richard joined the scenery together with Serah, who had a bag under her arms, she probably took with her from the laboratory.
"What happened? I heard gunshots," the journalist asked nervously with a pistol in her right hand, "and where are Rubi and BridgeT?" She didn't seem surprised about the corpse and the blood as she was apparently more interested in the location than in anything else.

Bridget McEvans
Bridget McEvans

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Close but not quite

Post  Rubi Malone Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 pm

The two killer women soon found themselves in a rather uncomfortable situation. However that person got to this point, it must have been a very athletic one. They climbed up small, very fragile and not trustworthy ladders and had to keep their balance, getting from one point to the other as they soon reached the roof. "Holy shit, what is this here, a circus?!" Rubi cussed and whipped off some dirt and dust that had collected on her clothing. "There!" BridgeT shouted as she saw a figure, standing at the other end of the rood, holding something, like a box, ready to jump down.
Rubi's personality and instinct, which had grown rather brutal with time, reacted faster than anything else could have. She knew they could have never caught the person, so she pulled her pistol and shot. Her clear aim hit the mysterious figure, but it didn't kill it either. It dropped off the roof, the two women raced to where it stood only seconds ago, but were surprised to find nothing, not even a slight movement. However that person did that, it was beyond normal.
Rubi scratched the back of her head and left out an annoyed sigh.
"Look!" BridgeT then exclaimed. She was crouching at the edge of the roof, pointing at some stains of blood on the cold stone. Rubi crouched down next to her, then bent over the roof, to look down in order to see any further stains. But all she could notice from that distance, were a few drops on the ground, but nothing that would lead them anywhere.
"Any plans?" she asked the blonde killer.
Rubi Malone
Rubi Malone

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Some information and so little time

Post  Sarah Connor Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 pm

"What happened?" the black haired woman asked as she came in with Elena.
"Well, we almost had another clue, until some stranger shot this poor fucker dead." Raylan answered, his hands against his waist.
Sarah looked at the corpse for a second, then at the box she carried under her arm. "I found this. It might be of some use."
"What is it?" the taxi driver asked and came closer, along with the others.
Sarah opened the box on one of the tables. There was a mechanic, robot arm, along with some papers and a few chips and little bottles. Raylan and Elena grabbed some of the papers, trying to find some clues. All they read was mostly how the drug worked, how it started to build a mechanic organism in the person's body.
"Will you look at that ..." Sarah mumbled however, as she had looked at one of the mechanic arms. She pointed with her thumb on a name that was scraped in the metal.
"Skynet ..." she mumbled, and her face filled with horror.
"We have to stop them before they get any bigger and find more and better ways to create these cyborgs."
"Do we have any idea where to go to next?" the cop asked, taking a look at the other stuff in the box.
"I don't know ... it's different this time. But I think they will aim for California."
Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Following the clue

Post  Richard Alpert Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:52 pm

"Calafornia?" Richard suddenly joined up with them. "Why there?" "Got me..." Elena answered. They all stared at the black haired woman who was looking more carefully at the box with the marshal. "Look, Elena I don't like where this is going..." the taxi driver said worried. "What's that?" "Well, first it where normal humans... we had that case solved quite quickly... Then we had to deal with half mutated men... and now... cyborgs!?" Elena knew what he was talking about. It has been strange the past months. "We'll get over it." Elena hugged him. "I hope so..."
"Hey guys!" the suddenly heard from the windows. "Whoa! Bridget, Rubi!" and Raylan holstered his gun again. "We found a clue." Bridget said. "It leads down somewhere. The man must've gone down and ran away, we could follow the blood trail."
Rubi then said. "Why didn't you two do it?" Serah asked. "Well, we would like to stay together... It might get dangerous?" Bridget said. "Well... We're done here anyway, so best if we track that shooter down." the marshal said with already one leg out of the window. The duo who where just worried a moment ago also regrouped. "Where we going?" Richard then asked while Serah already climbed outside. "To find that shooter by following it's trail." she replied. "Okay... Let's go." and they also got out.
Richard Alpert
Richard Alpert
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Dangerous Business - Page 16 Empty Re: It's Dangerous Business

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum